• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is this place full of sh!t or not

Guy I work with went to some shop in Westwood to buy his first piece. I couldn't go with him because two engineers can't take break at the same time if it's busy. He comes back and I'm like well let me see it. Kid says they won't sell any gun without a 3 day waiting period and it's a mass state law? He's Dominican and super goofy so idk maybe they just didn't like him. I moved to nh and haven't bought from a store in a while but is this true?

100% false. Out the shop to us so we don't give them our business. They shouldn't be making up rules and lying to customers and if they did it because he's brown then that's even worse.

Tell him there is a 3 day waiting period, but it only applies to Dominicans, everyone else gets their gun right away... plus a free
box of ammo.

Well it's Westwood. So you got 2 guesses, right?
Atlantic is a cop shop if I remember correctly. Never been to Norwood so can't comment on their business practices.

Either way. If its first buy. The shop should have been more informative on the reason for a delay.

100% false. Out the shop to us so we don't give them our business. They shouldn't be making up rules and lying to customers and if they did it because he's brown then that's even worse.

Ill get the name tomorrow I honestly wasn't paying close attention. I'll make I go with him to pick up his ruger and inform the shop guys they're full of it

- - - Updated - - -

I’m going to give the shop the benefit of the doubt and say that they were referring to the NICS delay. If that’s not the case, definitely ‘out’ the shop.

I asked if he got delayed but he's reserve Air Force and literally got his ltc a month ago if that. So idk I'll get more info

Not Atlantic cuz no peasants so it must be the shop that won't let you bring your kids in. How does he stay in business? propane must pay the bills.

Not Atlantic cuz no peasants so it must be the shop that won't let you bring your kids in. How does he stay in business? propane must pay the bills.

This guy sells gunz now? That's some tasty accessories.
propane_o_606803.jpg

I have no law to cite, but every green card (the immigration document, not the MG permit) holder I've ever run a NICS check on has gotten a delay, and its been more than a few.
I have run NICS checks on dozens of green card holding non US citizens and they ALL go right to delay. It usually is only for a day until NICS verifies their AR #

Tell him there is a 3 day waiting period, but it only applies to Dominicans, everyone else gets their gun right away... plus a free
box of ammo.

[lol] that’s actually pretty funny.

Sidetrack: from 1:10-1:15 it sounds like he’s saying “an epidemic of Dominicans contaminating everything” I laughed my ass off the first time I heard this tune.

http://youtu.be/GIzDsGyxsQM

Is Atlantic selling to civilians again? I kinda doubt that. [thinking]

If there is another shop in Westwood, I'm not aware of it. [hmmm]

If it is on University Ave. then he won't get any gun unless a LEO.

AT has contracts with gun mfrs as a LE distributor/dealer only. They decided a few years ago NOT to sign contracts to sell guns other than the LE-priced, LE guns. It is a corporate thing, they are out of PA with ~5 stores in various locations.

So yes, if he's not LEO he won't be buying any guns at AT. They sell ammo and supplies to anyone however.

I'm not aware of any other Westwood dealer.

AAA Police Supply is a cop shop in Dedham but no longer sells any guns to anyone.

Norwood has a few shops and likely that is where he got the BS info from.

[lol] that’s actually pretty funny.

Sidetrack: from 1:10-1:15 it sounds like he’s saying “an epidemic of Dominicans contaminating everything” I laughed my ass off the first time I heard this tune.

http://youtu.be/GIzDsGyxsQM

Song sucks, video sucks, and the singer looks like Gary Busey as the 'waiting to hitch a ride on a comet' character from the movie 'Contact'

83st4RL.jpg

I have no law to cite, but every green card (the immigration document, not the MG permit) holder I've ever run a NICS check on has gotten a delay, and its been more than a few.

I have run NICS checks on dozens of green card holding non US citizens and they ALL go right to delay. It usually is only for a day until NICS verifies their AR #

Before I was a citizen, I had one of those non resident alien permits that were a big piece of paper. I always got delayed.

I am not sure if it changed now, as many things changed and those alien permits are different now.

It has nothing to do with my name, I never get delayed now.

Back
Top Bottom