Marlboro Gun Show, Jan 30 & 31

John, the same question was asked in post #87. I didn't see a definite reply but I *think* he is usually there. I may get a pair. Everyone seems to like them.

Good luck.

Looks like he'll get some business this weekend, I need a pair as well.

Thanks C-pher will have to stop by and visit , I was hoping there would be a few safe company's there I am looking for a new safe .

I go to Alabama a couple of times of year and go to the gun shows there they are great what a selection of weapons.

If you carry they take your ammo and clip and put a tie rap through you action of the gun. You can bring your safe queens and what ever you want to sell down and do a little haggling with the vender's, is that something they can do here .

I've seen folks bringing items in to sell (e.g. a slung rifle with a flag in the muzzle with what it is and how much info on it.)

The thing to remember is that it will be fairly crowded, so if you've got a trunkful, it will be tough to get around....

There is at least one safe vendor....never got a safe, but did get dehumidifiers.....

See ya there!

Does anyone remember seeing a vendor that sells the V-Line gun safes? I need to replace my quick access safe and was wondering if I should just order it online now, or see if I can pick it up this Saturday since I'll be there anyway.

There's usually a few guys there selling safe.. Eastern Security, and Roger will set you up. There's the guy that sells the safes that fold up and come in parts so you can put them anywhere...and then there's the guy that sells the smaller ones that you can attach to your bed, or put in your clothes closet.

I've also seen guys that have a backpack on with a list safety pined to the back with what they are selling. I grew up in the South, and gun shows in TN and KY...even the Bill Goodman Gun Shows in Ohio are a lot different than they are here.

But, yes...you can bring some safe queens to sell. Just know that if you try to sell them to a dealer...you'll take a bath...as they are going to want to get it enough that it's worth for them to sell them and make money. So just ask around to people and see if they are looking...

It seems that most of the times we have this thread about "gun show X", most folks comment about the pricing and how they go for the jerky, hot sauce and the general experience. I gotta tell ya, I usually CLEAN UP at these shows. I rarely leave without buying something, and I don't buy something just for the sake of doing so. I guess YMMV, but I'm psyched about this show, and I'm going to do some serious damage (to my wallet, that is) on Saturday.

It seems that most of the times we have this thread about "gun show X", most folks comment about the pricing and how they go for the jerky, hot sauce and the general experience. I gotta tell ya, I usually CLEAN UP at these shows. I rarely leave without buying something, and I don't buy something just for the sake of doing so. I guess YMMV, but I'm psyched about this show, and I'm going to do some serious damage (to my wallet, that is) on Saturday.
I rarely leave this show without something.

I'll be in row "c" !

Come on over! [smile]

My brother and I will be attending this on Saturday morning. My (well, "our" really) first gun show - looking forward to it.

I'll be there Sat. morning with my father in law and brother in law (I accept no responsibility for him) and am looking forward to it.

FWIW I like jerky, sauce and ammunition.

I expect to be there Saturday morning with my son. Bring my C&R along as always. And will hook up with Hankster and Chuck Wood. Go by Powder keg and see Cpher and Alan if he's there. Get some Venison jerky. And see what Fred Lotter leaves behind. I'm sure SKS Ray will be there too.

Bring my C&R along as always.
I'll be there, too - thanks for reminding me about bringing a few copies! Gonna be a lean show for me though; just scored a 21 jewel Waltham pocket watch on eBay so that's $130 I don't have to spend on guns.

Everyone gonna be wearing your NES nametags?

There's usually a few guys there selling safe.. Eastern Security, and Roger will set you up.
Tell them Rob Boudrie sent you, then stop by the USPSA table (which should be very nearby) and leave me your name and address. If they still send out the $25 referral fee, I'll forward it along to you when it arrives.

Tell them Rob Boudrie sent you, then stop by the USPSA table (which should be very nearby) and leave me your name and address. If they still send out the $25 referral fee, I'll forward it along to you when it arrives.

Thanks I will do that , coming up with my two sons and a bunch of guys from work should be fun see you there.

I'll be wearing my avatar as a tee-shirt.
It's been my gunshow shirt for a while, unfortunately I JUST made it my avatar, so if you see the Bandolier O' Carrots, introduce yourself. :)
No need for the "Higgity" in public though, you can just call me Hank, everyone else does.

I think I'm going. I'll be the youngest (or one of the youngest), best groomed, best dressed, best smelling guy there! Want to see if I can score some of those custom fitted ear plugs. Hoping that guy that had the Glock stand back at the fall show is back now that I own a glock finally. Also going to buy some of this Beef Jerky everyone keeps talking about. Other than that, I'm just going for the entertainment aspect and to smell all the lovely Body Odor scents!

Back
Top Bottom