• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro - Sept 22nd and 23rd.

Hell, stick it in the classified section. If you put something reasonable on it pricewise, someone's bound to snap it up. You'll get more than you will at a gun show, that's for sure.

Well, as I'll be working the show...I'll be there both days.

What booth are you working ??? I'll look ya up.

As far as getting there it's 90 to 495 exit 24b if I remember right, am I right ???

EDIT: OK I just read through and found the directions and your booth, dah

Last edited:
All this talk of the Jerky man, but no love for the Hot Sauce Hustlers? They were great last year - I even bought more from them over the net.

It was a beautiful thing - all these hard-faced men with gun oiled hands hunting through the forest of weapon-laden tables, ready to snatch up a deal or haggle down a price like a vulture in the desert....and then there's Ezekeil and me tasting condiments. All Fooped could do was shake his head and slowly move away.

But in our defense, they were some damn good condiments!

I get my "lunch" from the jerky folks (good people). I probably paid as much in hot sauce at the gun show earlier this year than I did in any gun accessories that I bought.

I prefer the jerky to the overpriced food offered at the gun shows I've attended.

In Concord, NH, my Wife and I walked over to Boston Market for lunch (just across the bridge from the Everett Arena), as there was no jerky at the show.

Yea, that's been brought up at the show before. I think that the upfront cost, along with the cost of the table would make the price of the shirts pretty stiff...

But GOAL already has a table ................

I'm sure if the cost of the shirt included a small donation you might be able to strike a deal. [wink]

Angi will have the smaller circle NES stickers at the GOAL table for $5. She will be there from 1pm to 5pm on Saturday.

Angi will have the smaller circle NES stickers at the GOAL table for $5. She will be there from 1pm to 5pm on Saturday.

I will be buying several when get in. Are they going to be there before 1pm? And if not, will you tell her to hold a few back...maybe three if they are going quick? Just in case I don't get there in time...

I'm hoping that like usually, we're at a table next to you guys. It seems that they always put us close together.

Could I pay my NES membership there? I hate paypal. Gear pay wants my checking account info (fat chance) and snail mail just seams slow if I can stand in front of somebody and hand them the cash.

I'll stop buy the GOAL table for some stickers also.

I only have the badge from our S&W tour so I guess that will have to do for now.

As far as the shirts I haven't found one I like yet, I would love the logo from above (top of page). That would look great on a tee shirt.

There is a tee shirt shop that is right at work that I can check with if it's too much for the company that we use now to do. Let me know if this is something you would like me to do, or if I'm oversteping someone I won't.

Could I pay my NES membership there? I hate paypal. Gear pay wants my checking account info (fat chance) and snail mail just seams slow if I can stand in front of somebody and hand them the cash.

Give the money to Angi and make sure you tell her your user name.

She is only going to be there from 1-5pm today.

Well, despite a nearly $1400 budget, the only thing I walked out with today was a $20 set of wooden J-Frame grips. Just nothing screaming out "deal" to me enough to drop money today, although I was looking as some WASR's.

Give the money to Angi and make sure you tell her your user name.

She is only going to be there from 1-5pm today.

Figures...the one time in my life that I didn't procrastinate. I was already at the place when you posted this message. Oh well. At least I picked up some things while I was there.

Back
Top Bottom