marlboro

Good God no. I refer to Texas BBQ on rt 20 in Northborough. It's maybe a mile or two from where the gun show is being held.

Decent BBQ,put the portions are pathetic.

I went twice just to make sure the 1st time wasn't a fluke,haven't been back since.That place would be out of business in TX with the portion versus price ratio.

Best bet is to go up the street to Fireflys if you want BBQ.

Decent BBQ,put the portions are pathetic.

I went twice just to make sure the 1st time wasn't a fluke,haven't been back since.That place would be out of business in TX with the portion versus price ratio.

Best bet is to go up the street to Fireflys if you want BBQ.

I don't much care for fireflys. Been there maybe three times. Each time I left unhappy. Once I started going to Texas BBQ I never went back to fireflys. I guess its a matter of personal preference.
I will say the portions at TBBQ have become smaller then when they started out, but IMHO the flavor is far better than firefly's or the other chain style joints. Both places are better than chipotle.

Do you have to have an LTC to get into the gun show? Still waiting for mine, but would love to look around!!

No, the only thing you need to enter is "green $$". [laugh]

The promoters make their money on the "gate" and could care less if you can/do buy something or not.

The "gate" is likely $9 or $10/person (w/o coupon). Price might be up on their website where you probably got the coupon.

Hi Becka, what exactly is he looking for in a Colt revolver. I work for a dealer so I get to look around before the doors open.

Don't forget to stop by everyone and check in...I will be at the Stoney Acre Sports table.

Passing on this one the wife has me doing Interior painting....Man do I feel like a

shaven-pussy.jpg
[crying]

I'll be there bright and early at 9am. If anyone wants to introduce themselves I'll be the guy with the high and tight with a gray t-shirt on or gray pats sweatshirt depending on the weather.

Back
Top Bottom