New acquisitions for April 2009!

When I die I want to be reincarnated as Fred...

[grin]

Fred, I hope to meet you sometime. I hope to be able to afford some of your wonderful WTS offers!

Fred... you da MAN!!!

[grin]

Rich

p.s. I think Fred is the Steve Jobs of guns...

A pair of custom engraver ruger VAQUERO'S

Custom engraved by TONY FROST

High polish in 45 lc

http://www.tonyfrost.com/index.html

DSC00615.jpg

DSC00616.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

DSC00618.jpg

DSC00619.jpg

DSC00620.jpg

DSC00621.jpg

DSC00622.jpg

DSC00623.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00626.jpg

thanks for looking

Fred

There was a gun show today in Jacksonville so to start off we went to the local gun shop and got some stuff for the AR.

Troy MRF-DI
Troy.jpg

Magpul BUIS
MBUIS2.jpg

Magpul UBR
UBR1.jpg

Now, here is the pic of the back of the truck when we got home. Now mind you, prior to this pic we only had 1 Norinco JW-15 .22LR Rifle, a Kahr CW-9 and a M&P9c. We are planning on hunting pheasant and deer come fall, and need something cheap to shoot at the range.

GunShow1.jpg

We found out it would be easier to doa His/Hers picture so ladies first:
Hers.jpg

Some close ups of the Ruger Single Shot .22LR
Ruger1.jpg

Ruger2.jpg

Here is what she got:
Charles Daly Field Tactical NIB
Marlin 336 in 30-30 (We had all sorts of dealers/people asking for us to sell this)
Ruger 10/22 Youth NIB
Old Model Ruger Super Six (Early 70's Mfg)
S&W Kukri

His
His.jpg

Mossberg 500
Browning Buckmark NIB
Remignton 700 in .270 Win. w/ Redfiend Scope

Some decent deals at the show, especially from the people walking around. And I forget who it was that was a FAL fanatic, but one guy had his table FULL of FAL parts and about 6 complete FAL rifles. Also had a couple Luger collectors there and the usual milsurp stuff.

Next 'major' purchse will be a decent safe.

Last edited:
Nice haul. What are the specs on the S&W Khukri knife? Mainly blade thickness is what I'm wondering.

Dug this up on the net:

The Smith and Wesson Bush Hog Kukri Knife features a 12.00" kukri blade made of 440C stainless steel. The blade has a black powder coat and Smith & Wesson Bush Hog etch. The S&W Bush Hog Kukri Knife has full length tang construction with a molded black rubber handle, and a lanyard hole with tie. A black nylon sheath with d-ring is included. The Smith and Wesson Bush Hog Kukri Knife has an overall length of 17.35", and weighs 21.40 ounces.

I am REALLY jealous of the wife's single action 22LR/Mag revolver.

Dug this up on the net:

The Smith and Wesson Bush Hog Kukri Knife features a 12.00" kukri blade made of 440C stainless steel. The blade has a black powder coat and Smith & Wesson Bush Hog etch. The S&W Bush Hog Kukri Knife has full length tang construction with a molded black rubber handle, and a lanyard hole with tie. A black nylon sheath with d-ring is included. The Smith and Wesson Bush Hog Kukri Knife has an overall length of 17.35", and weighs 21.40 ounces.

Looks almost like the one from Ontario Knife Co.

Picked up a Ruger factory folder for the Mini-14 GB I bought in March. I was thinking it was going to take a while to find a blued one, but I happened to mention it to Marc at ZHA, and voila, they have one in the back room.

Now I have the mini-14 I wanted when I bought my orginal in 1981 (my first gun!).

March2009016.jpg

March2009018.jpg

Thanks,

Chris

Normally I get annoyed when people quote all of the pics in a post. However, when it's one of Fred's new acquisitions I don't mind a bit. Gorgeous guns Fred.

There was a gun show today in Jacksonville so to start off we went to the local gun shop and got some stuff for the AR.

Troy MRF-DI
Troy.jpg

Magpul BUIS
MBUIS2.jpg

Magpul UBR
UBR1.jpg

Now, here is the pic of the back of the truck when we got home. Now mind you, prior to this pic we only had 1 Norinco JW-15 .22LR Rifle, a Kahr CW-9 and a M&P9c. We are planning on hunting pheasant and deer come fall, and need something cheap to shoot at the range.

GunShow1.jpg

We found out it would be easier to doa His/Hers picture so ladies first:
Hers.jpg

Some close ups of the Ruger Single Shot .22LR
Ruger1.jpg

Ruger2.jpg

Here is what she got:
Charles Daly Field Tactical NIB
Marlin 336 in 30-30 (We had all sorts of dealers/people asking for us to sell this)
Ruger 10/22 Youth NIB
Old Model Ruger Super Six (Early 70's Mfg)
S&W Kukri

His
His.jpg

Mossberg 500
Browning Buckmark NIB
Remignton 700 in .270 Win. w/ Redfiend Scope

Some decent deals at the show, especially from the people walking around. And I forget who it was that was a FAL fanatic, but one guy had his table FULL of FAL parts and about 6 complete FAL rifles. Also had a couple Luger collectors there and the usual milsurp stuff.

Next 'major' purchse will be a decent safe.

What stock is that on the 10/22? It doesn't look like the standard one.

Picked up a Ruger factory folder for the Mini-14 GB I bought in March. I was thinking it was going to take a while to find a blued one, but I happened to mention it to Marc at ZHA, and voila, they have one in the back room.

Now I have the mini-14 I wanted when I bought my orginal in 1981 (my first gun!).

March2009016.jpg

March2009018.jpg

Thanks,

Chris

That's sweet!

Ordered in November. Finally arrived on Friday.

Free Floating 16" chrome lined barrel.
MediEvil Break
HK style folding BUIS.

Nice looking upper.

I'm still waiting for another 4 weeks I've been told for my RRA Predator Pursuit upper and I ordered in November also.[crying]

Back
Top Bottom