New Acquisitions For April 2010

my two M1911 knives and spare 1911 grips showed up today! Pictures on the way once I find the battery charger for my camera!

This is what I came home with today :)

100_1092-1.jpg

100_1095.jpg

Last edited:
Stepdad and I went to FS today. I got a 642, he got a 637. Also picked up a sheet of the NES decals. The crate in the background is also new to me, my father got it from an old lady that was cleaning out her cellar. Don't know too much about it.

1-2.jpg

Stepdad and I went to FS today. I got a 642, he got a 637. Also picked up a sheet of the NES decals. The crate in the background is also new to me, my father got it from an old lady that was cleaning out her cellar. Don't know too much about it.

1-2.jpg

Couple of nice little smith's and a very nice crate !

Our reproduction products in hard urethane plastic.

Browning (F.N.) M1900 .32

Not the best grips in the world but the price and availability was there. The original grips need to be preserved.

Last edited:
A couple of Kahr's for this month. PM45 is brand spanking new compliments of ZHA...MK9 not technically a new acquisition, just back from the smith, added custom red fiber optic sights. Fun pair to have out yesterday!

030.jpg

023.jpg

012.jpg

Last edited:
I just won this 65-5 at auction:

pix164022765.jpg

I've been jonesing for a 3" K frame for a while and this one came along at a price that I could not resist.

It has some very minor cosmetic issues that I am cool with. The worst pitting is covered by the LH grip, but that is par for the course with older revolvers that were carried lots and shot little.

Nice grab...i picked up a 65-3 last month...great gun

I just won this 65-5 at auction:

pix164022765.jpg

I've been jonesing for a 3" K frame for a while and this one came along at a price that I could not resist.

It has some very minor cosmetic issues that I am cool with. The worst pitting is covered by the LH grip, but that is par for the course with older revolvers that were carried lots and shot little.

In addition to the shotgun, I figured that a way to transport it would be handy, so I picked up a Pelican case and went at the foam with a knife, after drawing an outline. Any suggestions with what I should do with the extra space in the bottom left would be appreciated.

(Yeah, those are N64 controllers in the background. Don't pretend you're not jealous.)

WWPlP.jpg

In addition to the shotgun, I figured that a way to transport it would be handy, so I picked up a Pelican case and went at the foam with a knife, after drawing an outline. Any suggestions with what I should do with the extra space in the bottom left would be appreciated.

(Yeah, those are N64 controllers in the background. Don't pretend you're not jealous.)

WWPlP.jpg

You might be able to fit the N64 and controllers down there, bring the fun wherever you go!

Back
Top Bottom