New acquisitions for December 2008!

Peter, you can come over and play anytime [wink]

I am bringing it to the shoot. I've got to do some research on it first. I have no idea how to check headspace and timining on it. I'll also need a linker. Manually linked about 200 rounds and my fingers paid the price.

The bitch of if is that I have to remove the butt stock before it will fit in the safe.
Not fitting in the safe is the OTHER reason I passed on it.

Picked this up at Collector's in Stoneham today. LNIB Beretta 92FS. Looks like it may never have been fired.

92001.jpg

I picked this up off of gun broker. It came in Wednesday and Carl as Four Season's did the transfer for me today. Its a LNIB G26. If it has been fired it was only to check functionality. It still has all the original grease coating all the parts.

G262.jpg

G261.jpg

Our Christmas gifts to ourselves, in front of our "tree."

My M&P .40c, my wife's PPK/S

x_mas_toys.jpg

Our first guns! Woo hoo!

Thanks to the staff at Four Seasons who persevered a power outage and were just as happy as could be to still help all of their customers.

Peter, you can come over and play anytime [wink]

I am bringing it to the shoot. I've got to do some research on it first. I have no idea how to check headspace and timining on it. I'll also need a linker. Manually linked about 200 rounds and my fingers paid the price.

The bitch of if is that I have to remove the butt stock before it will fit in the safe.

Here is a site to show you how to headspace your gun, there should be no timming involved as that is for a full auto gun not for a semi. http://www.1919a4.com/tutorials/tutorial-headspacing.php The rest of the site is all about 1919s, it is a good place to learn about them.

I picked this up off of gun broker. It came in Wednesday and Carl as Four Season's did the transfer for me today. Its a LNIB G26. If it has been fired it was only to check functionality. It still has all the original grease coating all the parts.

Arguably, one of the very best carry guns ever made. I love mine. Good luck.

Our Christmas gifts to ourselves, in front of our "tree."

My M&P .40c, my wife's PPK/S

x_mas_toys.jpg

Our first guns! Woo hoo!

Thanks to the staff at Four Seasons who persevered a power outage and were just as happy as could be to still help all of their customers.

Nice little portrait shot bishop375...I have a new PPK/S myself - nice little gun for carry.

Not a gun, but gun related. The three prong flash hider came in for my SP 1.

HPIM2994.jpg

HPIM2991.jpg

Now I need to get a slick side bolt and I'll be content with this rifle. Later SP1's had the forward assist notches even though they had no forward assist. I'm guessing it was cost saving measure for Colt to only have ONE bolt for all their ARs

HPIM2991.jpg

Now I need to get a slick side bolt and I'll be content with this rifle. Later SP1's had the forward assist notches even though they had no forward assist. I'm guessing it was cost saving measure for Colt to only have ONE bolt for all their ARs

I really like that rifle! Definitely paying homage to milsurp goodness in building a Vietnam era AR.

Thats an area of surplus collecting that is so over looked.

G262.jpg

G261.jpg

Does it still have that gold colored grease on the underside of the slide?

dsc01959li0.jpg

New to me. Ruger M77 Mark II in .30-06. Got this from Zero Hour about 5 minutes after he put it on display, lol.

My first legitimate hunting rifle. Hope to use in in NH or ME next year!

When I bought my G19 years ago, it was practically new and had a copper colored lube on the underside of the slide. The guy I dealt with at Four Seasons told me to leave that alone because it was factory and perfect for the gun.

Funny you mention its copper colored because when I first popped the slide off , at first glance I thought the recoil spring had started to for a layer of surface rust because the gun had sat for so long.

Not a gun, but gun related. The three prong flash hider came in for my SP 1.

HPIM2994.jpg

HPIM2991.jpg

Nice Colt stoneypete, I was at ZHA when you came in to have the flashhider changed.

Back
Top Bottom