New acquisitions for December 2008!

Finally a new acquisition!!!!!!!!! Its my christmas present to me.[smile]

Its a Mossberg 500, with a 28" fully ribbed accu-choke barrel. It came with only a full choke. I've got a Bariska red-dot to put on it as soon as I have extra cash for the mount. I've also got to get sling studs, a sling, and more chokes so I'll be ready for hunting next year.

The box of S&W shotgun shells were given to me by my grandfather; who knows how old they are. At least they still go BOOM[mg]

DSC013641.JPG

DSC013741.JPG

DSC01376.JPG

DSC013781.JPG

Pistol Dynamics springfield GI:

Excellent pistol and customer service.

Attachments

• Gun1a.JPG
    Gun1a.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 107
  • Gun6.JPG
    Gun6.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Gun9.JPG
    Gun9.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 53
DSC01526.jpg

My sad looking AR. So far it's just an RRA stripped lower and RRA upper. On backorder:

Noveske 7.5" Diplomat Barrel Group
Ace ARFX-E Entry Stock
LPK

I havent purchased anything decent in a while and was in the search for a #2 carry piece. (#1, is the P232, which I hope to have soon also) Walther PPK/s, Interarms Import, Made in West Germany. Cool stamps on there in which I hope to decipher soon. I may need help though. Cheap $ so I couldnt refuse. If anybody knows the history of these imports,(if any) feel free to Pm me anytime.

PC310708.jpg

PC310709.jpg

Last edited:
My new friend:

attachment.php

S&W 642, .38 Special +P.

Notice anything missing?

Acquired at AAA Guns in W. Springfield today before the S&W rebate ends. This was the last one today; he's going to order 6 more just like it next week.

Attachments

• 642  New cropped lg.jpg
    642 New cropped lg.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 474
I havent purchased anything decent in a while and was in the search for a #2 carry piece. (#1, is the P232, which I hope to have soon also) Walther PPK/s, Interarms Import, Made in West Germany. Cool stamps on there in which I hope to decipher soon. I may need help though. Cheap $ so I couldnt refuse. If anybody knows the history of these imports,(if any) feel free to Pm me anytime.
[/IMG]

The "Eagle over N" is a German proof firing mark

Mattyb,

It looks like yours was made in 1973. The 2-digit number on the barrel indicates year of mfr.

Mine (made in 1971) has been 100% reliable with everything I've fed it (handloads, lead, JHP, etc.). Only bad thing is that racking the slide is a bear, I hate taking the gun down for cleaning. I carried mine CCW for about 20 years.

The "Eagle over N" is a German proof firing mark

Mattyb,

It looks like yours was made in 1973. The 2-digit number on the barrel indicates year of mfr.

Mine (made in 1971) has been 100% reliable with everything I've fed it (handloads, lead, JHP, etc.). Only bad thing is that racking the slide is a bear, I hate taking the gun down for cleaning. I carried mine CCW for about 20 years.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the info.

My new friend:

attachment.php

S&W 642, .38 Special +P.

Notice anything missing?

Acquired at AAA Guns in W. Springfield today before the S&W rebate ends. This was the last one today; he's going to order 6 more just like it next week.

Congrats on finding a no lock model in time for the rebate!

I purchased its twin in november, awsome carry guns!

attachment.php

S&W 642, .38 Special +P.

Notice anything missing?

Congrats on finding a no lock model in time for the rebate!

I purchased its twin in november, awsome carry guns!

I was thinking that I wouldn't be able to find one here... S&W Performance shop said that they wouldn't have the No-Lock version available for a month...

... Now to get some Crimson Trace grips, get my wife her LTC, and make it go BOOM!

Back
Top Bottom