New acquisitions for December 2008!

Not mine, but the wife with her purchases and assembly so far of her AR 15.

Standing.jpg

AA A-15 lower
RRA LPK
BCM Upper Receiver Kit
DD Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachement
Magpul MOE stock FDE
Magpul MIAD grip FDE
The Wilderness Tactical Products Single Point Sling

Not mine, but the wife with her purchases and assembly so far of her AR 15.

Standing.jpg

AA A-15 lower
RRA LPK
BCM Upper Receiver Kit
DD Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachement
Magpul MOE stock FDE
Magpul MIAD grip FDE
The Wilderness Tactical Products Single Point Sling

Very nice! The wife has great taste, in both ARs and tee shirts!

What is she gonna run for an upper?

Very nice! The wife has great taste, in both ARs and tee shirts!

What is she gonna run for an upper?

Either LMT or BCM in 16" or 14.5" (we got a RLC so we just have to fill out the Form 1). The killer part is she WANTS the Trijicon ECON.

Was thinking of going Noveske but that is a bit to much right now given the way the economy is going.

"Show me your XCR"
xcr.jpg

Goose -- you'll like how the brass ejects: strongly in the 2 o'clock direction with no hazard to the guy on your right at the range.
The only negative with this gun is how the bolt and carrier group "falls out" when you separate the upper and lower receivers for cleaning -- just something to get used to. But this is outweighed by the many positives including, as you stated, the FN FAL-like charging handle, the AKM-like gas piston reliability and the AR-15 ergonomics and mags.
I had ordered a 7.62x39 mm conversion kit but cancelled it on second thought because of the proprietary mags, which you can only get in the 10 round version in MA.

Last edited:
Santa's a good guy and seems to have a thing for Lugers !
My 2nd S/42 of 1938 for this month, this one with 1 matching, one more period mag and a pouch. Unfortunately the inner strap of the pouch is torn, but one can't have everything for a small buck
links-4.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/JuergenG/Gun%20Pics/rechts-4.jpg[/IM
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/JuergenG/Gun%20Pics/oben-1.jpg
mags.jpg

pouch.jpg

pouch_rear.jpg

Last edited:
Juergen, that is a great looking Luger. I believe that the P08 is one of the all time coolest/meanest looking pistols.

Nice pick up and photos, as usual.

This is one of my latest builds.

As you can see it is missing some parts and is in need of donor parts if anyone happens to have a spare part they can live without.

It needs the Buffer Detent & Spring.
And Selector and detent & Spring.

Please PM Me if you can spare a orphan part or two.

thanks

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ok, I might have an NES addiction...as I was opening my presents I was dividing them between things to show on NES and things not to show [laugh]

ChristmasGuns.jpg

Shotgunner Range bag
Caldwell Rock Jr. Rest
Sightron SII 3-9x42mm
Mastering the AR-15 DVD
LED headlamp
Fold up "behind the head" ear muffs
3 Target Spinner for .22s and pistols

Also not pictured, I got Cooking Mama Cook Off for the Wii (I'm a culinary student), a new pillow, a book about wine and alcohol, and slippers.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Last edited:
Ok, I might have an NES addiction...as I was opening my presents I was dividing them between things to show on NES and things not to show [laugh]

ChristmasGuns.jpg

Shotgunner Range bag
Caldwell Rock Jr. Rest
Sightron SII 3-9x42mm
Mastering the AR-15 DVD
LED headlamp
Fold up "behind the head" ear muffs
3 Target Spinner for .22s and pistols

Also not pictured, I got Cooking Mama Cook Off for the Wii (I'm a culinary student), a new pillow, a book about wine and alcohol, and slippers.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Nice Sightron scope! I love mine! I have the SII Big Sky 3-12x42 MD on my Ruger 77 .30-06. You can order the sunshade right from Sightron for $20 shipped....fyi.

DSC01515.jpg

Got myself a Pelican 1450 case. After seeing Fooped's setup at the Pumpkin shoot, I had to have something similar! Now to decide whether to buy more firearms to fill the case or us the extra space for 5 mags per handgun!

DSC01515.jpg

Got myself a Pelican 1450 case. After seeing Fooped's setup at the Pumpkin shoot, I had to have something similar! Now to decide whether to buy more firearms to fill the case or us the extra space for 5 mags per handgun!

I saw that setup in some of the pics as well and thought it was great. I wanted to ask what kind of case it was. I'm going to have to check it out. I have one where the guns just lay on the egg crate but they still tend to move sometimes.

I actually decided to use the other half for mags:

DSC01516.jpg

Now I don't need to worry about losing anything or forgetting to put stuff back into my range bag. If there is an empty hole i need to find it. Eventually I will have 5 mags for each.

Nice Sightron scope! I love mine! I have the SII Big Sky 3-12x42 MD on my Ruger 77 .30-06. You can order the sunshade right from Sightron for $20 shipped....fyi.

[smile] I need to get some rings and decide which rifle it's going on. I'll definitely check out Sightron for the sunshade. Thanks!

I'm likin' that Pelican case too, the guns look cool coming out of the foam like that, haha.

I dunno why my picture is so huge, I resized it on photobucket but apparently it's not feelin' it.

Bought Stonypete's Colt 1991A1 Commader and a set of green/black micarta grips as an early Christmas present for myself.
ColtCommander.jpg

While in Zero Hour to pick up the commander, this semi-auto MA&T (pre TNW) 1919A6 in 30-06 became attached to me. I always told the wife I was going to pick up a belt fed to mount on my M-38 jeep. Now I need a pedestal mount, M-2 tripod, T&E, pintle, etc. Oh well.

1919frright.jpg

1919.jpg

Picked up a pre-ban PWA lower to complete my M4 (Thanks maee)
PWALower.jpg

Pistols022.jpg

It was actually a November purchase, but I got this Entreprise L1A1 from ZHA. So far the metrics nags have worked qite well in it.
Pistols026.jpg

Pistols027.jpg

That's great! I have a 1520 case sitting here that I used to use for a computer case, but it's been sitting for five years doing nothing. All I have to do is get a new set of pick and pluck foam and I'm going to have a great pistol case to take the the range.

Bought Stonypete's Colt 1991A1 Commader and a set of green/black micarta grips as an early Christmas present for myself.
ColtCommander.jpg
Sweet
While in Zero Hour to pick up the commander, this semi-auto MA&T (pre TNW) 1919A6 in 30-06 became attached to me. I always told the wife I was going to pick up a belt fed to mount on my M-38 jeep. Now I need a pedestal mount, M-2 tripod, T&E, pintle, etc. Oh well.

1919frright.jpg

1919.jpg
You know I love you right? So when I say YOU SUCK!!! You know it's only because I care. I'd been drooling over that for weeks and Jim was going to make me an offer I could not refuse the same day I picked up my other pistol. Could not afford to even hear his offer at the time so he never made it.

Are you bringing this to Mansfield for the C&R shoot?

Sweet
You know I love you right? So when I say YOU SUCK!!! You know it's only because I care. I'd been drooling over that for weeks and Jim was going to make me an offer I could not refuse the same day I picked up my other pistol. Could not afford to even hear his offer at the time so he never made it.

Are you bringing this to Mansfield for the C&R shoot?

Peter, you can come over and play anytime [wink]

I am bringing it to the shoot. I've got to do some research on it first. I have no idea how to check headspace and timining on it. I'll also need a linker. Manually linked about 200 rounds and my fingers paid the price.

The bitch of if is that I have to remove the butt stock before it will fit in the safe.

Back
Top Bottom