New Acquisitions for February 2010

P7M13

P7M13web-1.jpg

Last edited:
I got a Kel Tec P32.. It's so cute, but I haven't decided if I am going to bedazzle it, or keep it plain old black..[hmmm]

Wolfhook I am jealous!!!!!! Been looking for a P7M13 for sometime now! Enjoy it and maybe think about selling it!

Picked this up on Friday just in time for the Frosty Shoot. Pedersoli Rolling Block in .45/70 with a 28" very heavy barrel. The front sight is a traditional Beech (or Beach) style that flips back and forth between a blade or a post in circle. This is really a particularly nice rifle IMHO. I put 80 rds through it at the shoot. A few guys with better eyes then me were popping clays at 100 yards with it.

PRB003.jpg

PRB004.jpg

PRB006.jpg

PRB007.jpg

PRB008.jpg

PRB009.jpg

Two new additions from Antique Armory. After some serious horse trading I came home with this really nice Smith & Wesson Model 58 .41 mag from 1974. These can be a little tough to come by.

roght2.jpg

with box, papers, original SW holster and speed loaders.

holster%20600x449.jpg

And this not so perfect but still nice Smith & Wesson model 27-2 (.357mag) with a 3.5 inch barrel which is also kinda hard to come by.

right.jpg

Thanks Ted !

Two new additions from Antique Armory. After some serious horse trading I came home with this really nice Smith & Wesson Model 58 .41 mag from 1974. These can be a little tough to come by.
Thanks Ted !

I always liked that hand gun. It's a shame that the caliber never caught on. I think that Smith has re-issued the Model 57 and 58 as part of the "Classic" series.

Kahr MK-9 stainless free-world model (9/98 pre-ban)

1934 hex receiver mosin nagant 91/30
Ended up getting a nice Crossbreed Minituck for the kahr, it's very nice.

Still need to spend some more time sighting in the mosin, i'm not sure if the sights aren't going to need to be tweaked to work outside of the adjustment range
Pics of the Kahr need pics of the Kahr. Love to hear a range report when you get a chance.
Bah haven't taken any photos yet... but I've taken it to the range a couple times. Trigger is long but nice and smooth. Being a short barrel and short sight radius it's not the easiest gun to shoot accurately but given it's size it shoots very well and reliably. The heft of the stainless makes the recoil a non-issue.

Back
Top Bottom