New Acquisitions for February 2013

Must have my "Precious". Sméagol must have the shiny "Precious"!!!!. The evil rifle will rise from the dark.

F741937E-4D1A-4357-B7A8-EDB0B50184D6-377-0000001EA219AACE_zps5734e920.jpg

In other news. I decided to pickup my Spikes LPK and say, well, I can squeeze some of the installation in right now. I then sent the detent pin all the way across the room. RIP Spike's detent pin. The kit is now back in the ziplock bag. Time for bed.

Since Ammo prices are up, I picked up a Henry 22 lever action, Sig Mosquito and a used Sig 229 in .40 S&W

In other news. I decided to pickup my Spikes LPK and say, well, I can squeeze some of the installation in right now. I then sent the detent pin all the way across the room. RIP Spike's detent pin. The kit is now back in the ziplock bag. Time for bed.
I have some extras if you need one

1902 Second Model Military & Police .38 Hand Ejector. P1020453.jpg P1020455.jpg P1020449.jpg
Traded 500 rounds of .223 for this :)

Wow nice 18-4 Weatherby, i see why you traded the other .22 for it, much nicer than the one i had

I posted this in the revolver thread and it was really an end of January snag but here is the Model 18 combat masterpiece.
This one " I think" was special ordered with the Red ramp White outline sights and target hammer and trigger
I actually had to sell my previous January aquisition to bring it home......It did go to a good home of a fellow NESer.

003_zps2f65e4de.jpg

Now that's purdy

Ruger 10/22 TD, obviously. Admittedly not the best photos, particularly after the auto compression..... The Sig isn't new, just added for scale.

The bag the Ruger comes with is pretty decent and has a fair amount of storage in the outside pockets. That said, I really wish they had included a padded divider on the inside to keep the rifle sections separated because the sleeves each section slides into are just plain, thin, nylon. There is an additional one of these sleeves for a scope, but I will definitely make my own padded divider of some sort before carrying glass, (mounted or not) in this particular bag. Overall it's a nice bag though and looks great.

Haven't gotten to the range yet so I can't comment on the 10/22's performance, but the gun is light and locks up very solidly once you adjust it as explained in the manual. Can't wait to put a few hundred rounds through it. IMG_3800.jpg IMG_3805.jpg

Back
Top Bottom