New Acquisitions for February 2013

Not a gun but my wife's boss gave me this today as an early birthday present (birthday's tomorrow).

4Y6A0016_zps10603232.jpg

4Y6A0017_zps8e1eccb5.jpg

4Y6A0018_zpsa5ca3060.jpg

4Y6A0019_zpsa06578ed.jpg

4Y6A0020_zps1614c4ff.jpg

4Y6A0021_zps862e0d09.jpg

The pictures were taken with my new camera (5D MKIII), that my wife got me for my birthday. I know the pic's aren't my best, I got excited and just wanted to play with it. The camera's not set up for me just yet.

5d_marklll_586x186.gif

I'm trying to figure that out.

Tony C played from 64-70 with 68 off and again in 75
Bill Lee played 69-78
Sparky played 67-71
Satriano played 69-70
Koonce played 70-71

.......So it looks like 1970

Ruger 10/22 TD, obviously. Admittedly not the best photos, particularly after the auto compression..... The Sig isn't new, just added for scale.

The bag the Ruger comes with is pretty decent and has a fair amount of storage in the outside pockets. That said, I really wish they had included a padded divider on the inside to keep the rifle sections separated because the sleeves each section slides into are just plain, thin, nylon. There is an additional one of these sleeves for a scope, but I will definitely make my own padded divider of some sort before carrying glass, (mounted or not) in this particular bag. Overall it's a nice bag though and looks great.

Haven't gotten to the range yet so I can't comment on the 10/22's performance, but the gun is light and locks up very solidly once you adjust it as explained in the manual. Can't wait to put a few hundred rounds through it. View attachment 53482View attachment 53486

Where did you get it? I can't find any locally (Woburn area)

Picked this up after work today! Perfect truck/backpack rifle. Feels real nice in my hand and it's super light. Takedown is easier than I thought.
2dwat0y.jpg

Shitty iPhone pic. Better pics coming when I do the range report.

1948 m44, picked it up last weekend at a gunshow. Near as I can tell it can't have been fired much, the bore is minty! The bluing is 100%, I can't get over the condition this thing is in! Hopefully this weekend I can run what little ammo I could find through it!

- - - Updated - - -

CETME_zpsd61c303a.jpg

i got this POS but i think it's broken.

is that a hk 91?!? It's not Russian!!!!!!! Quick someone call flintoid!!!

Very nice.... All it needs is duct tape!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 83
Also picked up the "last" m&p shield this week. Dropped it off at business end customs for trigger work. Can't wait to shoot it!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360263454761.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360263454761.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 93
1948 m44, picked it up last weekend at a gunshow. Near as I can tell it can't have been fired much, the bore is minty! The bluing is 100%, I can't get over the condition this thing is in! Hopefully this weekend I can run what little ammo I could find through it!

- - - Updated - - -

is that a hk 91?!? It's not Russian!!!!!!! Quick someone call flintoid!!!

Very nice.... All it needs is duct tape!

CETME. gonna slap G3 parts ALLLLLLLL up and over that bad boy though. sweet M44 btw. LOVE that blonde stock.

No, it's not a gun, but I got this just in time to replace my old Command Center for SNOWMAGEDDON 2013. As always, clicken to embiggen:

A useless shelf where COMPUTAR must go. Remove it!

More betterer, filled with technology!

They never tell you how tall of a mouse you can keep in there. Bastages.

Hold on, now, is that a lock on the other side?

**** you Marsha, **** you.

CETME. gonna slap G3 parts ALLLLLLLL up and over that bad boy though. sweet M44 btw. LOVE that blonde stock.

How much skill/equipment is required to build one of those from parts? I've had an irrational desire to own one that I managed to largely repress a few years back, but I could be convinced to give in to the dark side (especially if there was the opportunity for mentored building or a build party).

Back
Top Bottom