New Acquisitions for February 2013

yes used, one box of ammo through it.
but no, got it out here in the hinterlands at A&J's in Housatonic massachusetts

Nice. What are the odds HS has the same gun. Either way, good find.

I have never shot a Rossi, but I have heard nothing but good things about them. Good luck with it!

Put some NF glass on it, you won't regret it.

Yeah. Unfortunately, at this time I didn't have the money to shell out for a NF. For what I wanted it would put me in the realm of $2k for the scope alone. I plan to get things how I want, start shooting it, and upgrade as I feel necessary. I've heard great things about the Vortex scope so i'm looking forward to checking it out.

Which model trigger did you go with I have been debating on there tactical trigger

I believe it is the Timney 510. It's adjustable between 1.5-3lbs. I'm not exactly sure the model as I traded a buddy of mine an AR for the Rem 700, trigger, bipod, and it was in a Bell & Carlson Medalist stock with a magazine system. He put it together and never shot it. I took it off his hands and am now doing what I want to it.

how much for the whole kit 'n kaboodle if i may be so bold as to ask ???

Stock rifle ~ $600
Trigger ~ $140
AICS 1.5 $950
Nightforce base $110
Burris rings $60
Vortex PST 6-24-50 $950
Atlas bipod and adapter $300
Sling ~$70-130

It looks like it will be around $3,200 all said and done above. The scope could always be sold for almost no loss when I decide to upgrade. At that time i'd probably upgrade rings to Badger. I had the Burris on my other one I had for a short time and liked them.

I'd guess $1600ish? Maybe.

Not quite....[wink]

look at that scope more like 2500$

Closer [grin]

I'll finish this post with another shot of it along with an AR I just put together and finished this month as well. It has a Vortex Viper PST 1-6x24 that I can't wait to test at the range. I really from what I've seen so far.

94E37D63-9818-451D-A096-8F23844E7480-5961-000009B370CFA74A_zps0dc19577.jpg

BCM upper receiver
BCM 16" mid-length barrel
BCM Low-pro gas block
MI 12" rail
Troy Battlesights
Vortex QD mount
Vortex Viper PST 1-6x24
Aero Precision lower
PSA LPK
RCA BCG
BCM Mod 4 CH
PWS FSC556 brake
A2 stock
Magpul MOE grip
Magpul RVG

Last edited:
Nothing fancy, but Four Seasons had some Ruger 10/22s in stock. Glanced at the takedown model, but picked up the old school version in stainless instead for $239, along with a few bulk packs of CCI mini-mags they had in stock. Going fast, I saw two more go out the door while I was there.

1256.jpg
10221473.jpg

Last edited:
Did you get the scope addon for it? I think it was $50 for the rings and scope and zeroing.

I haven't shot my 10/22 in far too long

Did you get the scope addon for it? I think it was $50 for the rings and scope and zeroing.

I haven't shot my 10/22 in far too long

No.. thought about it, but figured I would save up for some better glass down the road. It was $40 for a Tasco 4x and rings, boresighted.

i know, right?

gunbroker has to be a giant obama conspiracy. i can't wait to get home and to claim it as mine by rubbing my bits all over all of its bits.

to be fair i got a good deal on it so obama must have made a law about all the PRICE GOUGING that was going on. amirite, NES?!

i will need mags, cash is tight at the moment but i know these things are basically traded for three dimes and a candy cane--each.

Candy cane!Wow the price went up. I have a mess of them, if you don't have any I would be happy to donate one to your building project.

I guess you are a punisher fan huh? I am also, I have a Spikes Punisher lower that I was going to deck all out in the Punisher addons but damn the stuff jumped up in price really fast.

Charles.

Wanted wood grips but they were big money. Punisher ones were only like $30.00!!!

that's what he wants you to think.

not even a week after i got him home had he already taken a massive shit on one of my couch pillows. dead center, direct hit.

and now back to talking about the GUNZ OF FEBRUARY (someone buy my makarov).

Shit, I was looking to get a makarov too..... Unfortunately just spent all my lunch money on a Maadi..... Brown Santa gonna bring me it hopefully Tuesday :)

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Forum Runner

It's been a pretty good month so far. By pure sh*t luck I scored a Mega pistol marked lower at Rainier, then a week later I scored a BCM BCG. And after an 8 month wait, my DDLES 8" 9mm AR upper (finally! - the g-d ATF gave me a stamp quicker)came in. Also grabbed a M&P9 range kit(Apex installed immediately) and a 13.5 Noveske NSR.

2013-02-14_19-04-38_855_zpsaf402909.jpg

It's been a pretty good month so far. By pure sh*t luck I scored a Mega pistol marked lower at Rainier, then a week later I scored a BCM BCG. And after an 8 month wait, my DDLES 8" 9mm AR upper (finally! - the g-d ATF gave me a stamp quicker)came in. Also grabbed a M&P9 range kit(Apex installed immediately) and a 13.5 Noveske NSR.

2013-02-14_19-04-38_855_zpsaf402909.jpg

fap fap fap...

So, I have a problem. This is mosin #3.

A 1942 izzy I think, haven't checked it yet. Needs to be cleaned but isn't dripping cosmoline.

ForumRunner_20130215_122532.jpg

[cerberus];2932541 said:
Got one of these today

6803.jpg

i was just going to say, " ruger scout ??? ".
but thats the description of your picture.
how much ???

i put a bid on a savage 10 in 7.62x51 at an UN-NAMED auction site this afternoon ( don't want any of you to out bid me [frown]
not sure i'll be able to afford it if someone starts bidding against me [sad2]

Back
Top Bottom