New Acquisitions for February 2013

Seekins lower

8476390491_c222b4faf5_c.jpg

i was just going to say, " ruger scout ??? ".
but thats the description of your picture.
how much ???

i put a bid on a savage 10 in 7.62x51 at an UN-NAMED auction site this afternoon ( don't want any of you to out bid me [frown]
not sure i'll be able to afford it if someone starts bidding against me [sad2]

Yeah it is the Ruger scout, it was $850 I think, but I traded in some stuff I don't use in for part of it.

It's a 12GA. She has been wanting one for a while. I figured any "gift" I can give that I can enjoy as much as a 12GA is a gift worth giving.

Cool. My son bought his with his wife shooting it in mind. She hasn't (yet), but he has an has fallen in love with skeet and trap shooting. He bought a Remington 1187(?) in 12 gauge and loves shooting it.

He never had much interest in guns as a kid, but as an adult, husband, and father, he does now. I'll be down there next week and one of our days is going to be devoted to looking at concealed carry firearms.

I've had this gun for a while but I just recently got a very nice LPA rear sight for it and converted it into a pistol. With the price of ammo going up, this may have become a cheaper alternative for some practice plinking, even with the added cost of CO2. Have a 1322 also, which just takes some arm strength, then you're only paying for pellets.

image_zps20090e62.jpg

Back
Top Bottom