New Acquisitions for February 2013

read the first review of it ( last winter ??? ) in guns and ammo, sounds really nice

CERBERUS ........Ruger Scout rifle is on my list of WANTS.

Damn i want one of these in a bad way

I took mine on the hunt in Maine this year with a scout scope. Really nice setup. Nice gun for getting in and out of the truck.

I haven't had the chance to shoot it yet, but I like it. I will be keeping the ghost rings for now. I am a fan of iron sights.

.300 blackout from York Arms in Maine. He manufactured the barrel, comp, and lower. Magpul stock and grip, Troy free float hand guard and Troy flip sights. Just added an inexpensive holo sight for now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361161362.073262.jpg

picked this up on my way into work today

2013-02-17_14-52-36_976_zps92477dbc.jpg

Nice. To the top for another look.

I love nothing more after a long day at work to come home to see my new White Hat Holster for my XDs. What a difference in comfort. The leather is a bit stiff but it should be better in a few days.

5xpp20.jpg

2055dhy.jpg

Picked this up on Guns America. I was a little skeptical at first, I had never used the site before. I bought it from a company named Centurion Arms in MO. The price was fair and the transaction went quick and smooth. I had it transferred through Pullman Arms and they were great as well. I would recommend them both.

IMG_0107_zps575eba40.jpg

I love nothing more after a long day at work to come home to see my new White Hat Holster for my XDs. What a difference in comfort. The leather is a bit stiff but it should be better in a few days.

Looks pretty nice. How would you compare to crossbreed. Was gonna get another crossbreed for my shield. I really like crossbreed but white hat is cheaper with a faster turnaround time

Looks pretty nice. How would you compare to crossbreed. Was gonna get another crossbreed for my shield. I really like crossbreed but white hat is cheaper with a faster turnaround time

IMHO, it's a better holster. WH allows you to swap kydex so you can have multiple guns or you can swap the leather. Also the leather is thicker with the WH. Also it only took 20 days from order to delivery! CB is severely overrated.

Back
Top Bottom