New acquisitions for July 2008

Well...this is only half a "New Acquisition"

John from JDL sales sent me pictures of my new AR upper which, of course, has me plenty excited. The lower isn't currently pictured, but I'll slap them together for quick pic run on Friday when I pick up the two pieces of the AR.

The upper features include YH BUIS with a fiber optic strip on the front site for faster target acquisition. YH Mid size rail and brake.

The lower, features a ACE stock, Ergo Grip, Ambi Safety, over-sized trigger guard and Mag release.

Since it's a custom job and with a range of components and because I like to take creative liberties, when completed, I will call this the AR 15 Heller/Highwater Model.

Now I have about 48 hours to wait before picking it up. [crying]

Very nice. That Vickers sling we talked about should top it off nicely! What rail did you end up going with?

no pics yet but it been a buzy couple of weeks
1. browning hi power
2, cetme
3. mp 40c
will post pics soon
Howie

My July Brithday Presents

Enjoy!! I will.

Theses are from Sandee!!

DSC03462.jpg

DSC03462.jpg

DSC03464.jpg

DSC03465.jpg

DSC03466.jpg

DSC03467.jpg

DSC03468.jpg

DSC03469.jpg

DSC03470.jpg

DSC03471.jpg

DSC03473.jpg

DSC03474.jpg

DSC03475.jpg

DSC03479.jpg

Fred: Two things.

1. Does that mean you now have the Ben 10 you were looking for?
2. I am convinced that you have first dibs to God's own gun collection.

Great stuff guys!

So my birthday is coming up this weekend... and my brother got me an early birthday present!

It's exactly what I think of when someone says "shotgun". I think it's a classic... timeless, if you will.

Here's my new-to-me Mossberg 500 12ga with wood furniture [smile]

IMG_3461.jpg

Nice looking - love the wood!

AR here

Well my AR from John at JDL sales (NES Member) is here...of course I can't shoot it till sunday as I about to leave the state [crying]

Nonetheless...
Stag Lower and Upper 5.56
Free-Floated 1/9 Chrome Lined Barrel
Troy Compensator
YH Rails
Yankee Hill BUIS with fiber optic insert on FS.
Ergo Grip
ACE Skeleton Stock
Oversized Mag Release

John did a fabulous job putting this together polishing parts and making a basic mil-spec trigger feel phenomenal-no creep whatsoever! Now the only two pieces left are the Vicker's 2-point sling and either an Eotech or Aimpoint red-dot.

Goes nice in the Storm Case I got from Waller in Son's 50% sale
Case.jpg

Rail.jpg

Lower.jpg

Compensator.jpg

Now the Ready Bag is complete...write up to follow.
Bob.jpg

Picked up a S&W model 610 from Four Seasons 2 weeks ago went out that afternoon and put 100 rds of 40 S&W. Friend of mine has some full tilt 10 mm loaded up and as soon as my shoulder heals up its off to the range we go. 6" barrel BTW.

Back
Top Bottom