A LITTLE SKINNER!!

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

THanks for looking

Fred

Went in the local gun shop to get some plastic cartridge boxes and went by the gun case just in case.

Lo and behold someone had just traded in a pair of nickel N frames. One was a Model 25 in .45 Colt and the other a Model 29. Both pinned, and the 29 recessed. Both with the three Ts. Both 4" and both in excellent condition. The tie breaker is that I did not want to add another caliber the 29 came with me.

So here is Model 29-2 N6617X for $586 OTD [smile]
Very, very nice!

My July acquisistions:

M1895 Nagant Pistol (SOG C&R for $75.00 Hand picked - Thanks to jdubois for the advice!)

2716267827_a6bd0e2f3b.jpg

Stag AR-15 H3 - Stripped lower w/Stag kit - Ace Stock - CAA Pistol grip - Upper Stag bought complete – Sights (Cheap red dot for now)

2717059740_ce39d2f5d5.jpg

I got another Yugo M59 SKS yesterday. These are getting to be really hard to find and I regret not grabbing some excellent condition ones when they were around about 3 years ago. This one is in good condition, thats about it, but its mine all mine.[smile]
Plus it has an odd sling that I've never seen on an SKS before but it seems to fit like it belongs there. A bonus because I've been collecting slings now for a while too.

M59a.jpg

M59.jpg

M59sling.jpg

M59sling1.jpg

I got another Yugo M59 SKS yesterday. These are getting to be really hard to find and I regret not grabbing some excellent condition ones when they were around about 3 years ago. This one is in good condition, thats about it, but its mine all mine.[smile]
Plus it has an odd sling that I've never seen on an SKS before but it seems to fit like it belongs there. A bonus because I've been collecting slings now for a while too.

M59a.jpg

M59.jpg

M59sling.jpg

M59sling1.jpg

Thats really nice, how high of a price do yugo 59 SKS rifles go for. I am looking at getting another SKS and after the russian a yugo would be nice but
my brother would kil me if I got a Yugo 59/66 [frown].

Thats really nice, how high of a price do yugo 59 SKS rifles go for. I am looking at getting another SKS and after the russian a yugo would be nice but
my brother would kil me if I got a Yugo 59/66 [frown].

M59s range from $250 to $350 depending on condition.

You're brother should welcome a 59/66, after all they're the last SKS rifles made and Yugoslavia was cranking them out as late as the 90s.

M59s range from $250 to $350 depending on condition.

You're brother should welcome a 59/66, after all they're the last SKS rifles made and Yugoslavia was cranking them out as late as the 90s.

I think he means his brother would be jealous.

No my brother thinks yugo 59/66 rifles are inaccurate, the grenade launcher looks stupid,and he has got a list 5 pages long of things against them. He also thinks 200.00 dollars is to much to pay for one. I wil definitly look into a Yugo 59.

I paid $120 for my Very Good condition 59/66 a few years ago, shipped to my door , and can hit a clay-sized steel spinner at 100 yards with it off-hand all day long with Wolf or Black Bear. Of course, it does have Tech Sights. It's not the rifle that's inaccurate, the sights suck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom