New acquisitions for March 2009!

Rock Island Armory 1911A1 .45. picked it up on 3/15
IMG00161.jpg

aww im jealous, howd you get that in mass?

Nice 1911 !
As I must refrain from buying guns this month, I had to resort to some bits and pieces:

Violin case fitted for a 686 6" and some boxes of ammo
geschlossen.jpg

offen.jpg

nah.jpg

10 boxes of these
Lapua.jpg

3 boxes of those (so far....)
Fiocchi763_2.jpg

7 boxes of 25 of those
Tokarev.jpg

and some WWII pistol pouches I don't have pics of.

Last edited:
Noveske 7.5" Diplomat Barrel w/ pinned gas block. I know it's just a barrel but at the price paid for it I think it's worthy for the thread. I now have 100% of my parts and my approved stamp so tomorrow it's going to an approved shop for assembly.

DSC01590.jpg

DSC01591.jpg

DSC01592.jpg

DSC01595.jpg

DSC01596.jpg

I found a MA dealer on Gunsamerica.com, he had no problem transfering it. but he said it was his last one and he can't get anymore.

I would not share this information publically. I understand that you did not mention the names, but this place does get watched by people, peoples with the ability to look it up and give the seller a tough time.....

Nice 1911 !
As I must refrain from buying guns this month, I had to resort to some bits and pieces:

Violin case fitted for a 686 6" and some boxes of ammo
geschlossen.jpg

offen.jpg

nah.jpg

What!? As a former string player myself I greatly appreciate this ingenious case. It is so bad ass, nice job man.

Finally after two months of waiting My SS scope, rings and mount came in. I was skeptical but for the money this really is a nice scope. The rings are beefy as well. I should have gotten two.....[laugh]. Nice and clear out to 300 which is as far as I can shoot around here.
View attachment 3525

The story that goes along with this impulse buy:

This past saturday on my way home from another successful transaction as a seller with a felllow NES'r, I decided to stop by a gun shop to buy reloading supplies.
They recently just got in an estate sale, of which four of them were Colt handguns, 3-1911's and the 380. I fondled, droolled and inspected the 1911's, but decided not to buy anything else, even thought new money was burning a hole in my pocket.

I was just about to walk out the door and the Proprietor says, "hey you did not even look at the other Colt, it's a bargain for that price!"

I decided to look it over and being mildy superstitious with numbers, the first thing I normally do is look at the serial number. That was all i needed, it was coming home with me. My DOB is 4-7-67.

With a little googling later on that day, i am happy with the price i paid for it too.[smile]

6.5x55 said:

Be sure to replace the plastic guide rode on your Mustang and you are GTG!

The story that goes along with this impulse buy:

This past saturday on my way home from another successful transaction as a seller with a felllow NES'r, I decided to stop by a gun shop to buy reloading supplies.
They recently just got in an estate sale, of which four of them were Colt handguns, 3-1911's and the 380. I fondled, droolled and inspected the 1911's, but decided not to buy anything else, even thought new money was burning a hole in my pocket.

I was just about to walk out the door and the Proprietor says, "hey you did not even look at the other Colt, it's a bargain for that price!"

I decided to look it over and being mildy superstitious with numbers, the first thing I normally do is look at the serial number. That was all i needed, it was coming home with me. My DOB is 4-7-67.

With a little googling later on that day, i am happy with the price i paid for it too.[smile]

DSC01597.jpg

Decided to untacticool my Mossy 500. I removed the ATI pistol grip foreend, removed the Choate side folder(super nice side folder btw), removed the flashlight(for now till I get a better mount). Added a Speedfeed 3 stock and foreend, new safety mechanism, and I have a new trigger assembly on its way.

Here are my new goodies. First is a Kimber CDP 11 Ultra. I've been trying to get this gun for 8 years now and I finally have it. WOOHOO....

DSC_1771.jpg

DSC_1786.jpg

Here is my other new carry gun a Ruger LCP .380

DSC_1799.jpg

DSC_1801.jpg

SW1911PD

3367722587_1a52b597d9.jpg

Plus, I've got a Safariland ALS Paddle Holster on order for it... turns out the Fobus 5" 1911 with rails won't work, as it was made for the Kimber.

Back
Top Bottom