New acquisitions for March 2009!

My slightly pimped P239

Added the Hogue wood grips.

009-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

For a split second there I thought that was a sniper scope for a rifle or maybe even a vintage collector scope.

Talk about scopes I will be purchasing a 12 inch or so reflector very soon.

Looking for a mead or like quality anyone into reflectors ?

We already have a 5 inch refractor in the garage loft, I will try to get my SLR lens adaptor working so I can shoot some good pics.

Noveske 7.5" Diplomat Barrel w/ pinned gas block. I know it's just a barrel but at the price paid for it I think it's worthy for the thread. I now have 100% of my parts and my approved stamp so tomorrow it's going to an approved shop for assembly.

DSC01590.jpg

DSC01591.jpg

DSC01592.jpg

DSC01595.jpg

DSC01596.jpg

Walther P22

Picked up this little guy today at Four Seasons. I know, I know, "its only a .22." I have a G23 and Mossberg 500 12g so I figured with ammo prices going up, why not get a lil plinker .22lr. This guy was calling my name.

IMG_3465.jpg

I couldn't let the Goose buy 2 Rugers in as many weeks without a little retaliation of my own. I've been looking for a Ruger Blackhawk Bisley for a while now but there don't seem to be many factory originals around...mostly people convert them. Here's my new Bisley in .45 colt.

bisleyleft%20800x343.jpg

bisleybox%20800x826.jpg

Last edited:
New M&P9c

MP.jpg

and new reloading setup with first 10 rounds (as a mental note, don't construct a bench with a friend while both drunk and sleep deprived...)

reloading.jpg

Great additions... You should add the strong mount to the press as it really helps to stabilize everything. Not sure of the height of your bunch but typically the strong mount moves the handle exactly where it should be.

Back
Top Bottom