New Acquisitions For March 2010

004-11.jpg

New leather to go with new Blackhawk .45LC....and the new walnut grips.......

You really are a revolver man aren't you?

You should have been a sheriff 150 years ago.

Nice gun!

I knew you were a police officer. We've talked before. But I see you on lots of forums like the Smith forums, and I know you like a lot of wheel guns. The cowboy boots tipped me off to the Sheriff part. LOL

I knew you were a police officer. We've talked before. But I see you on lots of forums like the Smith forums, and I know you like a lot of wheel guns. The cowboy boots tipped me off to the Sheriff part. LOL

Funny, I actually just got the boots, me and the bride are flying into Whitefish Montana and going horseback riding through the Rockies for ten days. I needed a good pair of cowboy boots and a new rig to tote my Blackhawk around in. Gotta have style right? Wheelguns are some of my favorites.

Last edited:
Not a firearm but UPS just dropped off two more Knights Armament Triple Taps. One is for my current MK18 Mod0 build and the other is for a project to be named later. Figured I might as well get them while they were available. It took me about 10 months of being on a waiting list to get my last two. Operation Parts still has 27 more in stock (at time of post) if you have the extra $: http://www.operationparts.com/KAC_KNIGHTS_ARMAMENT_SR15_PDW_MUZZLE_BREAK_INCONEL_p/25683.htm

DSC02340.jpg

NIB ones next to the old 'white' style that shipped chrome and after about 6000 (about 2000 with my QD4 suppressor) it's turned black.
DSC02347.jpg

wish I could justify the $ for one of those... reading reviews of them... they seem pretty damn sweet.

Been looking for a tough, powerful and easy to carry pistol for use when hiking. I ran into an awesome deal on this Ruger SP101 .357mag w/ Hogue grip today...had to jump on it.

Not a firearm but UPS just dropped off two more Knights Armament Triple Taps. One is for my current MK18 Mod0 build and the other is for a project to be named later. Figured I might as well get them while they were available. It took me about 10 months of being on a waiting list to get my last two. Operation Parts still has 27 more in stock (at time of post) if you have the extra $: http://www.operationparts.com/KAC_KNIGHTS_ARMAMENT_SR15_PDW_MUZZLE_BREAK_INCONEL_p/25683.htm

Damn,that's a lot of scratch for a brake..

Any pics of your MK18 build ?

Damn,that's a lot of scratch for a brake..

Any pics of your MK18 build?

Not yet... So far I have the brake, Daniel Defense 10.3" CHF barrel, KAC RAS, LMT BCG and LMT SBR registered lower. I still need an upper, SOPMOD stock and FSP without bayonet lug.

Hopefully they will all be next months purchases. The credit card needs a break right now after the 2 Triple Taps.

Put an ACOG TA31F-RCO on my Mk18 Mod0. I figure if SHTF this will probably be the rifle I grab so I want some magnification and the RCO is pretty good with both eyes open due to BAC. The ACOG was mounted to another gun but the Larue QD mount is brand new.

DSC00045.jpg

Not a gun, but relevant to our interests.

SOG Seal Pup
I Put the para cord lanyard on it (cobra knot, contains about 4ft of spare para cord), time will tell if the lanyard gets in the way too much.
IMG00612.jpg

sorry for the low quality blackberry pic

I have seen your stuff. YOU are one of those people. (Mr I have a Khar .380 and I can make my own holsters from kydex.)[smile]

It's an MK9, Pete... get it right [wink] Side note... I've shot the P380 and that tiny little thing recoils like a BEAST [smile]

Back
Top Bottom