New Acquisitions For March 2010

What type of accuracy are you getting out of the 7.5" barrel? Is it accurate past 100 yards (I realize it's not the intended purpose)? Also, anyone shoot one through a chrono to see what type of speeds it's getting? Time for google-foo, I think.

What type of accuracy are you getting out of the 7.5" barrel? Is it accurate past 100 yards (I realize it's not the intended purpose)? Also, anyone shoot one through a chrono to see what type of speeds it's getting? Time for google-foo, I think.

I've tested mine to 100, and it's accurate.

Very nice! I was just given an old S&W Model 1 .22 short. It was made in the 1875 area. Spur hammer, 8 shot revolver. Pretty decent shape for it's age. And the best thing is? FREE!!

The AR isnt new, but the furniture is. I put in a Troy Industries 7" Drop in battle rail, and a Tango Down quick detach vertical grip. Its my first attempt at AR modification.

DPMSAP40051.jpg

DPMSAP40101.jpg

DPMSAP40091.jpg

DPMSAP40041.jpg

Walther PK380

View attachment 9689

Picked it up Saturday at FS.

Fits like a glove. Truly is only a hair longer than the P22. Thicker though by a little.
Much better manufacturing. More solid slide.

Have not shot it yet.

[smile]

It is a very nice upper. You will love it. The AR I had at the NES shoot was built with one (the one with the Aimpoint Micro).

Wow! Nice pic!

Here's a new toy that just arrived in the mail:

VLTOR_001.jpg

VLTOR_003.jpg

Last edited:
I only have two other guns so I don't get to post much but I did get the opportunity to pick up one of these today:

Smith & Wesson Stainless 5 Round 500 S&W Performance Center w/10.5" Barrel

15091.jpg

Let's call this a newly acquired weapons carrying case...

Picked this up on Saturday. Not a new firearm, but I'm pretty psyched about it nonetheless.

New F-150 Lariat SCrew 4x4.

Attachments

• IMG_2866..JPG
    IMG_2866..JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2861..JPG
    IMG_2861..JPG
    51 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2864..JPG
    IMG_2864..JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 36
I only have two other guns so I don't get to post much but I did get the opportunity to pick up one of these today:

Smith & Wesson Stainless 5 Round 500 S&W Performance Center w/10.5" Barrel

15091.jpg

Holy Crap Radio, that's a MONSTER!!! [thinking]

I hope you have a good hunt planned for that gun!

How about a range report after you shoot it?[wink]

Walther PP WWII era 7.65mm

PPCrownUSE.jpg

Ruger 10/22 stock

stock.jpg

This Leupold is for my new Ruger 10/22 Target Model

leupold.jpg

For my Old 10/22 - Bushnell Trophy XLT Rifle Scope 4-12x 40mm Adjustable Objective Multi-X Reticle Matte

bushnell.jpg

Last edited:
Just got this in... Need to take better pictures as I bought Crimson Trace for it... But another pink firearm has been added to my collection

photo2-2.jpg

I have been super busy so I will most likely do a range report of it later this week.

Now I know there's a lot of hate out there for Charter Arms due to the lack of quality control of later incarnations of the company but their early models were excellent guns. Just picked up an early (1969-1970) Charter Arms Undercover .38 in very good condition. One of the selling points for me was the interesting serial number.

CA.jpg

CA2.jpg

Very nice...I piicked up a used Charter Arms "Pathfinder" 22lr revolver last year and honestly it is sold as a rock and a blast to shoot!

DSCF1210.jpg

Last edited:
I have always wnted a Bulldog! Shot one once and they seem very nice, nice balance!

I open all "new post" of interest, in several tabs, and then go back to read them. I just read about the NESer looking for a boxer breeder and then I read this. First thought was "Why would someone shoot a dog? And then why would Carguy agree? Then I realized I was in the New acquisition thread.

I open all "new post" of interest, in several tabs, and then go back to read them. I just read about the NESer looking for a boxer breeder and then I read this. First thought was "Why would someone shoot a dog? And then why would Carguy agree? Then I realized I was in the New acquisition thread.

[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom