New Acquisitions For March 2010

Here's a new pic to do my SP101 justice. Ignore the crappy one a few posts back.
DSC_0049.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0049..jpg
    DSC_0049..jpg
    64 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Hows the Redfeild? I've read some good stuff about it, and the price seems right. And it includes a Life Time Warranty, And its made in the US by Leupold.

Hows the Redfeild? I've read some good stuff about it, and the price seems right. And it includes a Life Time Warranty, And its made in the US by Leupold.

I have not been to the range with it yet. It seems well built and solid. Glass is pretty good and I like how solid the magnification ring is. It appears to be a great scope for the money...$139.00...and with a lifetime warranty you can't complain. The true test will be shooting it at the range though.

My new 1970ish S&W model 37 .38.
Custom bobbed hammer and it appears to be unfired or maybe not more than a few rounds through it at most. Pic doesn't do it justice. It's plating is pristine to the naked eye, even with a magnifying glass. Not sure why it looks scratched in the pic.
00009.jpg

that little thing is beastly. there's a guy at the club who was putting all the rounds into one hole at 15 yards... i could barely wing the paper when he let me shoot it.

I fell into some luck when I found this little treasure.

It's a Pre-WWII, Smith & Wesson K22 Outdoorsman, 1st Model. 6" Barrel, about 98%, came with original tools and original box. Came with two sets of original 1930's style numbered stocks, Magnas and Service stocks. They tell me the screwdrivers sell on auction sites for for more money than my carry gun cost. Gosh I love this old gun. Someone offered me their first born son for the box, so I guess that's a pretty good catch too.

CIMG2303.jpg

My friend, I collect Smiths and as you know, you have found a winner for sure. You should sell it to me, you dont want that Smith! All the tools and the extra grips and box? I would be jumping up and down if I found that one! Nice find. One of the best new guns for March in my opinion.

My friend, I collect Smiths and as you know, you have found a winner for sure. You should sell it to me, you dont want that Smith! All the tools and the extra grips and box? I would be jumping up and down if I found that one! Nice find. One of the best new guns for March in my opinion.

I am jumping up and down. You should have seen me jumping up and down showing it at the NES shoot yesterday!!

Even Flotter told me I suck, which I take as high praise!!!! LOL [smile][smile][smile][wink]

Thanks pj.

btw, if you go down rt 495 to the canal, you go right past my house within a mile. We should catch a few bass together this year!!!

Back
Top Bottom