New Acquisitions for March 2012

I know your frustration on the defect! I felt the same way when I had an issue with my E Series. Fortunately for me, I was able to repair it myself. I would go crazy sending a brand new gun in for repair.

Enjoy the blade!

The lady unveiled naked.

keltecksg-1.jpg

Quickly it get some mod to refine it's sexy naked body.

keltecksg_mod-1.jpg

Alfred- I'm very jealous. That baby is bad ass!!

First handgun I ever shot in 1973......bought my own this weekend! She's beautiful but will quickly turn into a shooter. Sorry all you serious collecters.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 132
20120307_141421.jpg

my new to me OD G19 to go along with its little bro, the OD G26.

20120307_143617.jpg

and lastly, my new to me ss loaded trp, to go along with its bad ass tactical bro, trp operator.

20120307_141421.jpg

my new to me OD G19 to go along with its little bro, the OD G26.

20120307_143617.jpg

and lastly, my new to me ss loaded trp, to go along with its bad ass tactical bro, trp operator.

Very nice. Love the OD G19 & Loaded trp.

Sent from my stupid iPad

27-2 with serial Number 154....so 1973 from what I understand.

Serial number has to start with an "N" though, right. Target stocks from the early 70's have the football shaped cut out (check out the picture). Yours are probably from the 1980's. It is a beautiful revolver and I have a similar gun in nickel.

N frame targets.jpg

Last edited:
Got my first gun today ladies and gents.

My grandpas old Mossberg 151m-b .22lr rifle.

99% condition, made circa 1948-1954.

Here are links to pictures, I hope they work.

I still have some $$ left over so I'm probably going to buy some ammo (please recommend some good .22lr ammo, I'd appreciate it!) and a Mosin Nagant.

Thanks for looking! I am so excited. So glad my FID came today!!!

By the way- had it transferred from out in Missouri to Original Bob's in Salisbury MA. Great place.

Last edited:

spedtard

spedtard

I still have some $$ left over so I'm probably going to buy some ammo (please recommend some good .22lr ammo, I'd appreciate it!) and a Mosin Nagant.

By the way- had it transferred from out in Missouri to Original Bob's in Salisbury MA. Great place.

WTG, kyle.

For .22lr ammo, just get the bulk pack (525-550 for $15-18).

spedtard

spedtard

Awesome Kyle - range trip in the near future for sure!

I can't see the pics Kyle, but congratulations!!!

Agree with what Alfred said. Get a bunch of different bulk packs and see which one that rifle likes the best.

Super Nice!

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm314/spedtard/?action=view¤t=photo-1.jpg

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm314/spedtard/?action=view¤t=photo.jpg

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm314/spedtard/?action=view¤t=photo-1.jpg

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm314/spedtard/?action=view¤t=photo.jpg

Nice looking Mossberg. I just picked up another one of them on Tuesday. Yours is missing the Rear sling swivel and an No. S-100 rear peep sight. The Peeps are getting expensive when you find them. You can get a reproduction rear swivel from http://havlinsales.com/ If you want some.
One of the nice things is you don't need the peep.

i am getting AN PEQ-2A this weekend to compliment my pvs-14 im putting together. all going on my SBR

anpeq_2.jpg

Not to be "That Guy" but when I was in we had to destroy these as we were told it was illegal for civilians to own IR laser aiming devices. If this is not the case could someone let me know.
I'd like to not be the idiot saying "Thats illegal!!!"

Saiga IZ-340. With the front end work done for me by the Russians, it was hard not to get another 5.45x39 Saiga to convert.

20120310003251.jpg

Gas tube, lower handgard retainer, and handguards just like they were meant to be.

20120310003924.jpg

and the FSB with a shaved bayonet lug that they leave on for holding a cleaning rod. A sleeve is tackwelded over 24mm threads.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1331357759796.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1331357759796.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Saiga IZ-340. With the front end work done for me by the Russians, it was hard not to get another 5.45x39 Saiga to convert.

20120310003251.jpg

Gas tube, lower handgard retainer, and handguards just like they were meant to be.

20120310003924.jpg

and the FSB with a shaved bayonet lug that they leave on for holding a cleaning rod. A sleeve is tackwelded over 24mm threads.

Ray, Ive been torn between this model and converting the standard saiga. Having owned both models, what are your impressions? Are these worth the extra coin?

Ray, Ive been torn between this model and converting the standard saiga. Having owned both models, what are your impressions? Are these worth the extra coin?

It depends on how traditional you want your Saiga to look. If its just AK function you want, save your money and get one of the $299 ones. You could always change the front end parts later if you really wanted to, but its not easy.

If you want to use any AK furniture, add a brake, and have a place to put the cleaning rod then get one of these for $150 more.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Picked up this Winchester 94 today. It was made in 1974 and is about 99%. I got it for $250. Thats good right?

IMG_3469.jpg

You got ripped of man. Want to cut your losses? I'll take it off your hands for $100

[smile] I kid, great score!
Lever action rifles are so much fun to shoot

You got ripped of man. Want to cut your losses? I'll take it off your hands for $100.................

There was a bulletin on the bulletin board at my gun club with the price of $250. I gave him what he asked for. I was going to offer less, but it was in such nice condition I didn't feel right beating him up.
I think I'll just deal with my losses for now. Oh and he gave me a box of ammo for it too.

Back
Top Bottom