New Acquisitions for March 2013

Not gonna lie, wish I had them 6 or 8 weeks ago, I could have used the extra cash from flipping them.

885397_702400661700_1031284065_o.jpg

Sister-in-law bought a house...... So I inherited the fish tank the previous owners left behind....

ForumRunner_20130303_010537.jpg

and the fish they left....

ForumRunner_20130303_010547.jpg

I always had tropical tanks and cichlids growing up..... Haven't had a tank in at least 15 years though...... Not a big fan of goldfish.....

Maybe I should karma him.....

Doing a "fish-less" cycling process..... We used to just buy cheap fish and throw them in the tank..... But..... Now that ammonia is sold in bottles.... I'm gonna try it this way.....

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Forum Runner

Two Ruger LC9's (one for me, one for hubby), one Bodyguard 380 (for me), and one Savage 11/111 Trophy Hunter XP 308 (for hubby). Woot woot!!!

stickers were free, duh.

i forgot to get these parts from RTG so i had to go to HKparts just because the RTG order took over two weeks to arrive and with the kit ready to build i wanted to make sure i was ready when "the crew" was. [mg]

All done with my 2nd AR build. Just need to tighten down the A2 muzzle device.

Shout out to jasons for checking my headspace for me, and for running the LRB buy last year. Now 2 AR's built on LRB lowers.

image-12_zps4168b9cb.jpeg

Nice magpul setup!
I was so close to buying that handguard but found a free float that worked with my osprey piston kit.

e5atynys.jpg

Once the barrels show up this month ill finish it .

Back
Top Bottom