• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for November 2009!

My new holster arrived this afternoon. It's a Fist #20 with the addition of a body protector. It was very stiff when I got it and I'm still working on breaking it in, but it's on its way. At some point I'll do a bit of a photo shoot and try to get some good lighting, but here's a quick picture.

Holster-1.jpg

NICE!!!!

Just be patient and let the holster break in to the gun and to you. You will be amazed.

Got my fist 20 as well for my Kimber Ultra Carry 3" 1911. I also added a body protector. I only wish it rode lower. It is really comfortable though. It just feels like it bounces away from my body. Very happy with it and fit perfectly right out of the box with no break in!

000_0068.jpg

This just came on of all days Veterans Day. What a present. I ordered this back in September and am still waiting on my Service Grade M1 Garand that was ordered at the same time.

Service Grade Inland Carbine M1 - Bavarian Forestry Police

CIMG0755.jpg

CIMG0757.jpg

CIMG0758.jpg

CIMG0759.jpg

CIMG0762.jpg

I can't wait to shoot her.

Last edited:
It just feels like it bounces away from my body.

Edhead,

This sounds like you are NOT using a "real gun belt". NOTHING substitutes for a real gun belt. Using one, nothing should feel like it is bouncing away from your body. They are a LOT stiffer than any "good quality belt"!

Got my fist 20 as well for my Kimber Ultra Carry 3" 1911. I also added a body protector. I only wish it rode lower. It is really comfortable though. It just feels like it bounces away from my body. Very happy with it and fit perfectly right out of the box with no break in!

I actually like that it rides a little higher. I've found that with the forward cant and a little higher ride, it conceals a bit better than my C-TAC.

You have a shorter barrel than me, so with the higher ride on yours, there's less of the holster below the belt, so that might be the cause of the bouncing away from your body (I assume that it's the top that's moving away from your side). A still belt would definitely fix that. I recommend The Belt Man, as do many others on here.

I actually like that it rides a little higher. I've found that with the forward cant and a little higher ride, it conceals a bit better than my C-TAC.

You have a shorter barrel than me, so with the higher ride on yours, there's less of the holster below the belt, so that might be the cause of the bouncing away from your body (I assume that it's the top that's moving away from your side). A still belt would definitely fix that. I recommend The Belt Man, as do many others on here.

I have an inserted gun belt 5.11 tactical series. I think some of my problem is, I have alot of extra meat (love handles) on the sides. My Crossbreed that sits lower works better for me. I may buy some black leather stock and make a similar belt loops as the belt clips on the Crossbreed. I attached the Crossbreed clips to my FIST and it was too low, so something in the middle might work perfectly. Yes the barrel being short definitely doesnt help it from staying tight to the body. I found if I move the holster back a little more it helps it too, just need to find the best fit I suppose.

My first AR purchase/AR build beginning. DPMS lower that I am looking to turn into a carbine eventually.

DSC_0478.jpg

Last edited:
That is pretty cool ceo012384 - love the skulls
Thanks! I usually don't like the custom paint thing... I knew I wanted a hyper and a buddy had this one for sale, when he said it had a paint job I figured I would just get new plastics for it. Then I went and saw it in person and bought it immediately LOL
that thing is freaking sick. as is your garage
Well thank you... come by and wrench anytime... you ride/race?

Two Swedes found today:

- Carl Gustafs 1917 w/ elit Diopter

Bild001.jpg

Bild005.jpg

Bild012.jpg

- Husqvarna 1943 w/ adj. rear sight.
Per "Crown Jewels" only 8,750 m/96 have been built by Husqvarna in 1943,
which was the first year of serial production of m/96 by them.

Thanks for looking.

Bild001.jpg

Bild005.jpg

Bild011.jpg

Bild016.jpg

One more strike is in the making for next Thursday.
That one will understand only Russian, though.

JuergenG,

Nice Swedes!

I have a M96 similar to your 1917. It's drilled & tapped in the diagonal pattern for and Elit, GF, etc. sight, but it's missing (the sight).[frown]

In a world of compromise, some compromise reliability by loading ammo backwards......[laugh]

But with Sig Hell and back reliability, it hardly matters.

My M&P9 would barely spit them out if they were in the correct direction.

Back
Top Bottom