• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for November 2009!

But with Sig Hell and back reliability, it hardly matters.

My M&P9 would barely spit them out if they were in the correct direction.

Send me your M&P. Maybe you just weren't holding on to it tightly enough.

Mine just went 1500 trouble free rounds in just over a year. Now that I am going to compete in IDPA SSP this year I am going to pound the shit out of it. I am pretty sure it will work as well as this

Send me your M&P. Maybe you just weren't holding on to it tightly enough.

Mine just went 1500 trouble free rounds in just over a year. Now that I am going to compete in IDPA SSP this year I am going to pound the shit out of it. I am pretty sure it will work as well as this

Maybe I wasn't holding it tightly enough but somehow, if I hold the Sig the same way, it just works.

The M&P is long gone with a 229 and that 226 in its place.

S&W M&P 9mm (it really, really needs a trigger job.. suggestions?)

Greg Derr or David Santurri both get consistently high marks from members here. I know that Derr is a dealer on this site and I think that Santurri is.

If I ever can find a M&P 9c, I'll be sending it to one of them for a trigger job.

In other news, my only acquisition so far is 250 rounds of UMC 9mm and two Federal .22 550 round Value Packs. Walmart in Raynham received a shipment early this morning. No pictures, since you all know what that looks like.

Greg Derr or David Santurri both get consistently high marks from members here. I know that Derr is a dealer on this site and I think that Santurri is.

If I ever can find a M&P 9c, I'll be sending it to one of them for a trigger job.

In other news, my only acquisition so far is 250 rounds of UMC 9mm and two Federal .22 550 round Value Packs. Walmart in Raynham received a shipment early this morning. No pictures, since you all know what that looks like.

Gary, you're welcome to shoot my 9c and drool over the 4.5# trigger (done by Santurri before I bought it). No it's not for sale, but you can try it out if you want, just get in touch with me.

Wrt Wal-Mart, by 2PM you know what it looks like . . . empty shelves! [thinking]

I just picked up a new S&W MP 40. Future plans are a trigger job and fiber optic sites.

SWMP402.jpg

My First Milsurp SA M1 Garand placed my order in September expecting a 6 month lead time and received it yesterday a bit ahead of schedule. I did a field strip and a nice cleaning hoping to take it to the range this weekend. The stock is pretty dinged up but the metal is in great shape.

DSCF0526.jpg

DSCF0528.jpg

Gary, you're welcome to shoot my 9c and drool over the 4.5# trigger (done by Santurri before I bought it). No it's not for sale, but you can try it out if you want, just get in touch with me.

Wrt Wal-Mart, by 2PM you know what it looks like . . . empty shelves! [thinking]

Thanks, Len. I've shot it at the S&W Shooting Sports Center, both times we've gone. I really like how it fits my hand and I expect with a trigger job it will shoot really well.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the ammunition was gone by now.

The guy that makes those shirts is very flexible. I helped him fix his website as the paypal stuff wasn't working right a month or two ago. He's willing to do any custom work you might want done. It takes a week or two, but he'll do it for not too much more dinero.

I'm pretty happy with the hoodie.

here's the email address he used when we talked about fixing stuff on his website:

[email protected]

After a ton of selling and trading I managed to get my collection thinned of what I didn't need or use. In the process got two guns I will use.

Benelli Nova 12g 18.5"
SU-16TradeNova.jpg

and my prize [smile] CZ P40B .40S&W(unfired)
DSC02252.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

DSC02250.jpg

DSC02251.jpg

DSC02253.jpg

DSC02256.jpg

in leather..
DSC02257.jpg

Picked up at the beginning of the month but didn't get around to taking pics until today (sorry for the crappy iPhone pic)

boltgun.jpg

Remington 700 SPS-V .308Win, currently wearing a Choate Tactical stock, EGW Pic base and (not pictured) Burris XTR Low 30mm rings, waiting to get paid to order glass.

Hey! I'm not about to give the north end to the illegals just yet.[smile]

I think your a few years to late. There are very few areas in NB that have not been infiltrated but that will come with time. Im just hoping to save up enough money before that happens and get the hell out of their.

Allston/Brighton Zombie defense tools... figured I'd get my Massachusetts arsenal started out right [wink]

FNH FS2000 w/ FN tri-rail, CMG pistol grip, E.R.T. Urban Tactical sling (these guys are a class act to deal with.. friendly quick help when asking questions, all products made in the US.. I HIGHLY recommend them)

IMG_9005.jpg

It might be all the Halo I've played, but I just love that FS2000!

That finish is fantastic. Mind telling me what it cost to have the gun coated? I'm thinking of NP3 for my NES 1911 build.

When I sent it in, in October, they had a 10% sale so it was around $250.00 to have the complete NP3 done on all internal and external parts and one magazine, excluding the inside of the barrel.

They told me it would take 3 weeks and it was back to me before that time.

I'll be sending in my 1911 build to them next month.

They have a price list posted at http://www.robarguns.com/PriceListNov07.pdf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom