New acquisitions for October 2007

not a gun but.....

2003VStar1100LSide.jpg

Yamaha V Star 1100 Custom [banana]

I'm "jumping the gun" a little bit -- but my Harvard Sportsmen's Club membership card came in the mail today. Minutes later, I filled out the remainder of the CMP packet for a service grade Garand and dropped it in the mailbox. Pics to follow, possibly in the January Acquisitions thread? Thanks Jose, for the PM that pushed me over the edge.

[smile]

Typical Harley rider... why wait that long? I'll be back on my R80 as soon as my right foot can work the brake pedal. [wink]

That's what I'm saying...hell, he was supposed to put one together when he got his bike out of storage in April....I never saw it. I sometimes wonder if the only time he rides is if it's 90 and not a cloud in the sky.

hehehehehehehehe

Well i figured i should squeeze these last two in.

Russian arsenal rebuilt German K98

K98.jpg

Mosin-Nagant M-38 Laminated

M38.jpg

The fun one will be in Tuesday.[grin]

Not a firearm... but it's close:
mtac.jpg

mtac2.jpg

I really can't say enough about the guys over at Comp-tac. I ordered this Saturday at 11pm and it was at my door Wednesday night; complete with a couple packs of smarties and a personalized sales slip. I also screwed up my order and called them on Tuesday to have it remedied... they went and took it off the assembly line to have it changed out to my liking... Just awesome customer service

Yes the sling came with it. Not sure If I have it hooked up the correct way.

Very close. Strictly by the book, the upper keeper should be all the way up to the upper swivel, but a lot of folks slide both keepers down to the arm hole.

Back
Top Bottom