New acquisitions for October 2007

Four Seasons (gun shop in Woburn). They had a like new/used AR-50 for sale there when I was there last week...I'm guessing that since you didn't know FS, that you got a different one [laugh]

ahhh...I gotcha...I do know them...my AK and a ruger from them once....I just didn't recognize the abbreviation...I see FS and think feed station =P. Anyway, nah, I bought it down here in SC...I swear i'm gonna make it so the owner can retire early!

FS = Four Seasons in Woburn. Did you buy it there?

Errr...Check the 2 posts above yours, Cuda [wink] I do that all the time...I just reply and then notice someone else did a page later [laugh]

Four Seasons (gun shop in Woburn). They had a like new/used AR-50 for sale there when I was there last week...I'm guessing that since you didn't know FS, that you got a different one [laugh]

ahhh...I gotcha...I do know them...my AK and a ruger from them once....I just didn't recognize the abbreviation...I see FS and think feed station =P. Anyway, nah, I bought it down here in SC...I swear i'm gonna make it so the owner can retire early!

Nice Desert Eagle.

Just picked up a Magnum Research Desert Eagle in 357 Mag. No safe queen here. Wen't to the range to put her through some paces before it even seen the safe!![smile]

100_1609.jpg

Damn, I'm jealous. [bow] You gotta bring that to practice some Wednesday and I'll bring a bunch of .357. [mg]
Is it finicky about ammo at all?

Damn, I'm jealous. [bow] You gotta bring that to practice some Wednesday and I'll bring a bunch of .357. [mg]
Is it finicky about ammo at all?

I'll definitely bring it one Wednesday. It shoots surprisingly well and the trigger is a lot smoother then I thought it would be. So far the only ammo it doesn't like is the 110gr loads. I think they are to weak to cycle the slide properly. It runs great with 125gr JSPs and 148gr JSPs.

Springfield SAR48

Just picked this up yesterday (click on the thumbnails if you want to see bigger pictures):

... and I already had a few accessories lined up:

I hope it shoots as good as it looks! That's it for a while now... there's no more room in the gun safe!

Back
Top Bottom