New Acquisitions for September

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wanting a 220, albeit the g2 sas carry, but this guy was sitting at Big Bear the last three times I went in, and I finally broke down.

sigp220_zpsb0fa2ee4.jpg

Finally finished my glockenstein. Lone Wolf timberwolf frame with their G34 slide and barrel. Had them mill the slide for a red dot and had them mill a rear sight dovetail in front of the optic. Optic co-witnesses with the irons. Shoots really nice :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348189447.007311.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348189482.787153.jpg

I have had a busy month. Here are three more new finds for this month.

1) East German Makarov (9X18) This is my 5th Makarov caliber gun joining others from Poland, Bulgaria, CZ, Hungary. Got this for a steal from Gunauction.com

m_mak.jpg

2) A H&R 38 S&W Revolver from Collectable Arms and Ammo in Merrimack NH

M_hr.jpg

3) A Beretta 1935 in .32 ACP also from Collectable Arms and Ammo in Merrimack NH

m_1935.jpg

I figure the end of the world will either be in the December according to Mayans or in the Results of the November election. Either way stock up.

No new guns this month but stopped into Wally World this AM for some of the everyday chit and figured I would check the ammo case. There hasn't been really anything there for the last month or two so I wasn't expecting much. Well to my suprise..... photo (1).JPG
I left a little lighter in the wallet but much heavier in the carriage and happily so!

No new guns this month but stopped into Wally World this AM for some of the everyday chit and figured I would check the ammo case. There hasn't been really anything there for the last month or two so I wasn't expecting much. Well to my suprise.....View attachment 40142
I left a little lighter in the wallet but much heavier in the carriage and happily so!

Holy shit that's a lot of 45. And how much was the CCI mini mags? Damn that carriage must have weighed a lot [laugh] .

Nahhh only 1200 rounds of .45 I needed more brass and for $29.97 per box of 100 it's a no brainer! Mini Mags were $98 for 1600 rounds I dont shoot a lot of .22 but couldn't resist.

Nahhh only 1200 rounds of .45 I needed more brass and for $29.97 per box of 100 it's a no brainer! Mini Mags were $98 for 1600 rounds I dont shoot a lot of .22 but couldn't resist.

Which Wallyworld was this? I need some more .45. Though, after seeing that pic, not sure if they have any left [laugh]

I need an SR22 badly. I keep saying this. I got Loki talking me into an AK, an AR build , and I just got a gen4 G19. My gun lust has me by the balls.

Seems like a nice gun, hoping to get it to the range tomorrow. I would have liked to have gotten one of the S&W E Series 1911's, but just don't have the budget for it right now. The SR22 was only $339.99 out the door.

No new guns this month but stopped into Wally World this AM for some of the everyday chit and figured I would check the ammo case. There hasn't been really anything there for the last month or two so I wasn't expecting much. Well to my suprise.....View attachment 40142

WTF?! I have been looking for this mysterious 45ammo for months, and you buy 1200 rounds?! Bastard! [laugh]

Also that ammo box of CCI!!! WTH????!!!!!!!

Good score, man!

Hahah I know right, you've been searching everywhere for the 45 100pks and he bought all that. I am still wiping up drool from that picture and I don't even have a .45. I would like those CCI mini mags. I am trying real hard not to go to FS today and buy the SR-22.

You guys are way too funny! It was Raynham Wally's I stop by there regularly. They havent had anything in those 100 packs for quite some time now. When I got over there the guy said "can I help you" I said I'll take all the 9, 40 and 45 100 pack federals you have. He about chit but then said "have you seen these" and showed me the Mini mags and I said OK. There is/was one of those still there when I left but sorry I cleaned out the 100's of Federal. Someone was there before me and grabbed 1700 rounds of 9mm and a few 40's.

_MG_0107.jpg

about 36 of the 50 pieces for it to actually be able to fire....
but the price was reasonable......

anyone have any spare CZ-82/83 parts collecting dust?

:)

LE trade in, paid about $420 I think when all was said and done. Slide is much newer than the rest of the gun.

2nd Gen G19

IMAG0397-1_zpse2f76543.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my latest pickup. Got this sweethart from AJ Sporting in Housatonic MA. I think I got a really great deal But all the other 945 I tried to compare this to were different. This one also has a really low serial number #0052. If anyone knows more please feel free to commentView attachment 38747

my local shop.
the guys have the best gun shop in the entire state [grin]

29.97 for a box of 100 .45???? Damn I'd have bought it all myself!!!!

Gracias. 160 rounds through it tonight, not an issue. Very easy gun to shoot.

I dig it.

Yeah, once I shot my 19 I knew why it was considered the best gun to own if you can only choose one. It is fun to shoot, easy to be accurate with, and the parts are plentiful and cheap. It is such a nice handgun. And you got the best price I have ever seen, and in MA you could get even more for it if you decide to sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom