Northshore Firearms Middleton, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be nothing shy of "soft" to be posting nor engaging anyone (other than their attorneys) about any legal anything.

I just saw this posted on the North Shore Firearms website.

"The BATF was investigating us for an unrelated incident at the same time this event occurred. That means that they were present, standing right there. Do you understand? Is that too much to comprehend at one time? North East Shooters, think before you post, we don't take false accusations lightly. For all you people out there, we do sell high cap. magazines, have been since we opened. You trouble makers...stay out of our store."

Nsfw, but this was all I could think about.

[video=youtube_share;tVzGM99ZIMQ]http://youtu.be/tVzGM99ZIMQ[/video]

I've been to Northshore Firearms twice and never bought anything. Didn't particularly like the place. However, it is not what I would consider a RAT store like the one mentioned above. To me, and this is just my opinion, it seems that this whole thread is overblown and the Northeast Shooter Mob Mentality has taken control.

That is all.

Lots if competitive FFLs. Didn't like this one before and certainly not now. They don't have anything extraordinary so they are not getting any of my money. Several others bend over backwards for business.

Just visited the site. They just plopped the statement at the top of the website. Anyone who is not aware of what happened must be like WTF is that about. Very unprofessional, sort of grammar school like.

I've been to Northshore Firearms twice and never bought anything. Didn't particularly like the place. However, it is not what I would consider a RAT store like the one mentioned above. To me, and this is just my opinion, it seems that this whole thread is overblown and the Northeast Shooter Mob Mentality has taken control.

That is all.

Did you even read the thread that got locked last week??

Another customer service fail...couldn't help thinking of the other recent post I just read where a member was a LGS doing a transfer and saw a nice Krag on the wall and dropped the cash on the spot. If he wasn't there for the transfer, not likely to make that purchase.

From NSF website...only went there cuz of this thread lol. Talk about passive aggressive, in other words, if you find gun cheaper than we sell it for, don't come here to transfer.

All Firearm Transfers Are Welcome, As Long As We Can't Get The Firearm For You First!!!

Speaking of websites. Why can't gun stores pay a professional web site designer? A well designed web site conveys and image of your business and brings customers in.

Another customer service fail...couldn't help thinking of the other recent post I just read where a member was a LGS doing a transfer and saw a nice Krag on the wall and dropped the cash on the spot. If he wasn't there for the transfer, not likely to make that purchase.

From NSF website...only went there cuz of this thread lol. Talk about passive aggressive, in other words, if you find gun cheaper than we sell it for, don't come here to transfer.

All Firearm Transfers Are Welcome, As Long As We Can't Get The Firearm For You First!!!
What does that even mean? They won't transfer a firearm they have in stock.

Yea this is a clue to run away and shop elsewhere.

Speaking of websites. Why can't gun stores pay a professional web site designer? A well designed web site conveys and image of your business and brings customers in.
Ya no kidding. How about the IDC site, the only useful information on it is their phone #. As 80's looking as 4 Seasons site is it is also packed with information, prices, inventory etc.

I just saw this posted on the North Shore Firearms website.

"The BATF was investigating us for an unrelated incident at the same time this event occurred. That means that they were present, standing right there. Do you understand? Is that too much to comprehend at one time? North East Shooters, think before you post, we don't take false accusations lightly. For all you people out there, we do sell high cap. magazines, have been since we opened. You trouble makers...stay out of our store."

Wow!!! What a slap in the face to the NES customers (or any customers) that frequent NSF. I've been going there on average 3-4 times a month. Ammo is more expensive than many other LGSs, but they do carry some things that can't be found at other LGSs. I'll lay low until, and if, they can improve their reputation with the shooting community.

I bought one firearm from NSF, a beautiful 91/30. They were nice but they didn't know shit. That coupled with their childish remarks on their website will make me avoid them like the plague. EABOD kids.

People should be careful what they write in here. Rumors are, they have threatened a lawsuit, if the slander continues. Just saying. We can get our point across, without being absolute morons. Well some can anyway.

I have purchased multiple guns and ammo from Northshore over the last 12 months. I have had nothing but good luck and find them always helpful and friendly. Just picked up a Shield 9mm last weekend. In and out in 30 minutes.

People should be careful what they write in here. Rumors are, they have threatened a lawsuit, if the slander continues. Just saying. We can get our point across, without being absolute morons. Well some can anyway.

Wow, that would only make things worse for them. Who would they sue? NES?

Wow, that would only make things worse for them. Who would they sue? NES?

In general, libel is for writing and slander is for false oral statements. Therefore, maybe NES has grounds for a libel suit against NSF for calling NES members troublemakers.

I have purchased multiple guns and ammo from Northshore over the last 12 months. I have had nothing but good luck and find them always helpful and friendly. Just picked up a Shield 9mm last weekend. In and out in 30 minutes.

Thanks for checking in. [wink]

Just visited the site. They just plopped the statement at the top of the website. Anyone who is not aware of what happened must be like WTF is that about. Very unprofessional, sort of grammar school like.

Mike Sr. never thinks before he rants...been an issue all along with him....ends up putting his foot in his mouth most of the time...to bad he has a nice little thing going... to bad he feels the need to open himself up by his incoherent petty rants....The pain you unknowingly or knowing inflict on yourself...unfortunate.[crying]

INBTL

Last edited:

It's only slander if it's false, isn't it?

If they thought it was a straw purchase, they shouldn't have sold the firearms. Trying to cover their asses after the fact is bullshit.

Anyways, screw them, their shitty little store, and their shitty know-it-all-but-are-actually-wrong attitudes.

It's only slander if it's false, isn't it?

If they thought it was a straw purchase, they shouldn't have sold the firearms. Trying to cover their asses after the fact is bullshit.

Anyways, screw them, their shitty little store, and their shitty know-it-all-but-are-actually-wrong attitudes.

+1

I have purchased from them before, never again. That's my choice in a free society. I always thought they had an attitude and were not very customer oriented. Their latest comments have sealed it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom