• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Service List

MrsWildweasel said:
Welcome Pilgrims Pride. Thank you for your service.

It's a pleasure to be aboard!

As far as thanking me.
You are welcome.
Though too many these days think otherwise; I consider it an honor and a privilege as well as every mans duty to serve this country.

'Guess I can step of the soap box now.

MrsWildweasel said:

As far as thanking me.
You are welcome.
Though too many these days think otherwise; I consider it an honor and a privilege as well as every mans duty to serve this country.

MrsWildweasel said:

As far as thanking me.
You are welcome.

Pilgrims' Pride said:

Not as many as you think PP - the news covers the wheels that screech, not the ones that don't, and there's more of them than you know.

And feel free to get on your box any time you want. [wink]

Pilgrims' Pride said:

Not as many as you think PP - the news covers the wheels that screech, not the ones that don't, and there's more of them than you know.

Pilgrims' Pride said:

Well, I guess I'll just throw it all in.....

U.S. Army , 10 yrs., 2 mo., 2 days
62N2P (and whatever else they came up with now)
Airborne School
SERE
Air Assault
JOTC
Sapper
Jump Master (Master Blaster)
Rappel Master
BNCOC
DZSO/T
AMO

82D ABN / 6thID(172d SIB)..fishing and hunting brigade / 20th EN

made a few trips here and there, and 12 times to JRTC....Toon Town (woo-hoo)!

Cherry Party at the World Famous Rick's Lounge

And if I knew then what I know now....Air Force!!!!!! (CCT of course).

Pilgrims Pride, you can step on your soapbox anytime,but you will find you are preaching to the choir here. [wink]
Rpriestlyjr, Thank you also for your service.

U.S.A.F. Reporting in

this is my first post on this forum! i think i might like it here!
U.S.AIR FORCE 1957-1965 to many bases to list
Strategic Air Comand Law enforcement, K-9,Main Gate,Ramp rat,Mole Hole, Flight Crew Handgun instructor, augmentetroop smallarms instructor.
i tell my grand kids when i was in the Air Force the planes had two wings
one on top and one on the bottom, i think thay believe me!

looks like as good a place as any to say hi and that I am back to being an M-day soldier. It is nice to be home, though I am still kind of pissed about what the did to me on this last deployment.

Talk to you all more soon
Tank

USAF 46250.. 1966 - 1968 Spangdahlem Germany 9TFS, 1968 - 1969 UDORN Thailand 13TFS, 1969 - 1970 Some craphole in the U.P. of Michigan freezing my butt off

BTDrygulch said:
1969 - 1970 Some craphole in the U.P. of Michigan freezing my butt off

That sounds WORSE than Ft Drum, NY.

While in Thailand, you didn't happen to run into an old crusty NCO named Farnsworth, did you? My uncle was there about that time. The guy retired in 1974 or 1975, and was a WW2 Vet as well (he had a long break in service).

I don't remember a Farnsworth....do you know where he was in Thailand??

I was at KI Sawyer in Michigan....snowed every day...below zero every day also..going there from the heat of Thailand was terrible...

Navy

Surface Warfare Officer (1110/KD1)

7/1984 - 5/1988: United States Naval Academy
7/1988 - 1/1989: Nuclear Power School, Orlando FL
2/1989 - 8/1986: Nuclear Prototype D1G, Ballston Spa, NY
9/1989 - 3/1990: Surface Warfare Officer School/Fleet Comm School, San Diego, CA
4/1990 - 11/1991: USS Reuben James (FFG-57), Nav/CICO/1st LT
1/1992 - 10/1994: USS Nimitz (CVN-68), Reactor Auxiliaries, Asst DCA, R div
10/1994 - 5/1996: Individual Ready Reserve

Back
Top Bottom