Think before you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously wtf this is one of the times when we all need to come together and help a fellow member out and not be a dick about it. How about if it was you in his shoes for **** sake. I wish I could of helped out but I'm tight with money now but if I get any over time I'll try my best to....

It could be one of us tomorrow, keep that in mind. Not to sound paranoid but be aware of your surroundings, or the guy or gal at the line in the grocery store.

All I can say is shit is going down and is real, either donate or STFU, it could be you tomorrow and we would be the ones to help you.

I don't know what exactly happened to ntomsw and I don't need to know. Personal experiences don't need explanations.

It could be one of us tomorrow, keep that in mind. Not to sound paranoid but be aware of your surroundings, or the guy or gal at the line in the grocery store.

All I can say is shit is going down and is real, either donate or STFU, it could be you tomorrow and we would be the ones to help you.

I don't know what exactly happened to ntomsw and I don't need to know. Personal experiences don't need explanations.

On another note, I love our government and I follow all state and especially Federal Laws.

this needs to be publicly inaccessible, user/member only forum with strict referral membership.

I was involved with a militaria collecting forum and made is suggestion there. It has worked well and is the only way to join. A post is made recommending someone then the membership can comment on his request to join.

While I would never ask nottom for info.

Has anyone been able to dig up the criminal complaint? At least we will then know the specifics of the ATF's position.

Or is he just being investigated at this point.

Don

While I would never ask nottom for info.

Has anyone been able to dig up the criminal complaint? At least we will then know the specifics of the ATF's position.

Or is he just being investigated at this point.

Don

+1 It is very important that people get on board and support Ntomsw's defense. I am familiar with some of the particulars of this case and it will set a very bad precedent if it goes forward.

See the post I quoted from Knuckle Dragger from another thread.

No I don't - which is exactly why I asked. Thanks for the neg rep by the way. You're a class act. Don't worry - I won't return the favor. I'm not petty like that.

I don't know you. I don't know Derek. Are these names supposed to mean something to me? Sorry but I really don't fall for the "do you know who I am" line.... Really - I don't know anyone on here. So heaven forbid someone ask for a synopses before sending cash to someone they don't know, never met, never will meet, and don't know what it will go towards.

These folks may be your friends. Well I'm happy you're trying to be a stand up guy. But you have no justifiable reason to jump down my throat and neg rep me because I ask what the heck is going on. Like I said..... class act...

They dont donate and keep you opinions to yourself , Dick

For the Record: I neg repped The PreBanMan, and he sent me two very angry PMs. In one he told me that he thought that Derek was an "internet commando" and when I wrote him back to explain that Derek had been a Marine and that his distinguished badge he uses as an avatar was legit and that he was the founder and owner of NES, The PreBanMan told me that he was unaware of that. He also said then that I needed to "calm myself" in a passive-aggressive move, when he was the one who was obviously upset. This is one of our Green Brothers folks. I'll be happy to forward his PMs to anyone who wants confirmation of what he really thinks of our founder and IMO our Forum.

I know to some this seems to be petty, but there is so much anger, and so much contention and now one of the really good guys on NES is being handed his lunch and still one of our NES anger-boys has to chime in and be frankly what youradolt referred to him as. It takes away from the guy that needs the help, and it becomes all about the poster who questions the legitimacy of the need. So typical of "its all about me" that one finds with such alarming regularity.

Last edited:
Well said, and I don't pay any attention to it anymore. There is always 1 ******* in every crowd, and the PreBanMan is the one in this crowd. It's ridiculous.

I was a member for this site for 1 day, and I knew who derek was. It shows the absolute disconnect that some people have.

Let's just leave it at that, and get this thread back on track. That's my 2 cents.

Listen people I have personally thought not tom was an ass and have been critical of him in the past. Just donate and let the man go about his business you ****ing chislers.

Last edited:
Here's the link to Derek's post: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/general-discussion/211422-neser-needs-your-help.html

There's not much info there. Does anyone know what the specific group buy item was?

If its run through a dealer, I don't see the problem. Unlike MA law, Federal law is pretty straightforward. If the gun is moved interstate, a licensee must handle the transfer.

Don

p.s. Lets all give a shout out to our BATFE friends reading these posts. Say hi to Director Jones for all of us!!

Black and EXTRA killy.

-Trolling via S3.-

Wow what I miss using ****ing Tapatalk... Glad to see they are putting our tax-dollars to good use getting the real criminals off the streets! What a ****ing joke... So at what point does the oath that these agency members swear, to uphold and protect the Constitution turn into toilet paper?

This.
It seems that there is clearly a politically driven witch hunt going on these days.

I'm hearing more and more stories about good, honest people being put through the wringer. They are now trying to prosecute the corner cases, not just the actual bad guys.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

This has been going on for quite a while now. At least about 20 years. Truth is, well in excess of 30 years for some stuff. Yeah, like you, I find it wrong.

As to Tom, I don't know him if I walked up to him. That said, some friends of mine know him, and that's a good enough recommendation for me.

As to the BOZO that referred to Derek as a "keyboard commando", you might want to back that up with a pretty spectacular list of things you've done in life. See, I know and respect Derek a LOT. The man is a fellow "brother" and if you don't get that, well, it just can't be explained to you. I know what the man has done. He's said so, and well, some things you just simply couldn't lie and fool people. Nothing was in it for him IF he had lied (trust me, he didn't). If you had been around for a few years before shooting your mouth of with nonsense spouting lies about someone you didn't know, you might have known what he was about. Me, I thank him for this forum. And, yeah, I've been here for a few years (look it up, if you want to know).

As always I'm late to the party. When I read this I was floored! Check in the mail. And cut the BS folks one of ours is under attack. Circle the wagons and dig in. We can go back to the back-bitting when this is over.

My attorney informed me that some things have already started to roll in.

Thanks to everyone, and at some point down the line, the favor will be returned. NES is awesome, and I am glad that I am part of this site.

Thanks to everyone, and at some point down the line, the favor will be returned. NES is awesome, and I am glad that I am part of this site.

Glad to hear man, keep your head up

Pretty sure people are paying back for what you have already done, not what they expect in the future, but I'm glad that a show of support helps you through this.

Glad I'm not the one in the hot seat, but watching stuff like this makes me proud to be a member of this community.

Good news! Good luck to you. I'm glad to see you're staying positive throughout this mess, keep it up!

NES has a facebook page?

Yes. I am not on it, but there is a page.

Good news! Good luck to you. I'm glad to see you're staying positive throughout this mess, keep it up!

It sucks, but how can you not be positive with the show of support that this site gives for someone most people probably don't even know? It's unreal. [thumbsup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom