Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

She hung around for 20-30 minutes, kept getting closer to the camera. About ten minutes after the last picture of her, I got one of my buddy walking through the same spot with his bow.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 352
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 347
So I guess I shouldn't poke a hole it - being in Mass.

The white around the nose and coloring had me fooled - plus it doesn't look as leggy as a traditional moose.

Strange looking but I vote for deer.
Maybe a young buck all juiced up from the rut with big neck and shoulders?
We used to call those pug nosed or roman nosed bucks - that short fat snout.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
They must've heard my alarm clock this morning

I havent' seen or heard coyotes in a while and thought maybe someone had done away with them. I guess not !

Last edited:
Interesting they are in the backyards so close already.

Probably have some in my backyard to but I do not have a camera out there.

Both night shots like like a fox to me.

If if you look closely at the first picture it's head is near the tree looking back at the camera with it's tail at the right hand side of the picture. Just my thoughts. I would put some arrows about what I am seeing but not at my PC right now.

OK, don't laugh at my paint job here.

I put white next to what I believe are the ears, nose and front legs. If that is the face which I believe it is it would explain why there is some much of the animal after the back legs, which I think is the tail.

Could be wrong though.

fox or doe.PNG

OK, don't laugh at my paint job here.

I put white next to what I believe are the ears, nose and front legs. If that is the face which I believe it is it would explain why there is some much of the animal after the back legs, which I think is the tail.

Could be wrong though.

View attachment 125233

That's how I see it too, hopefully I'll get some better shots.

Ah, exojam might be right. I didn't zoom in or play with any of the exposure settings. I'm sticking with #2 definitely a fox but changing my vote on #1 to probably the same specimen as #2. I originally thought it was a doe going the opposite direction.

Last edited:
Bought one of these last light: Moultrie Gamespy M-880i Game Camera Gen2, 8MP. I'm feeling a little easier about this purchase because I bought it from LL Bean and it has their money back guarantee. My last two cameras went belly up and at least I'm covered if the same thing happens to this one. What do you guys think of it ?
http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/88868?feat=pprv

A couple real nice deer right there i hope you got to harvest one. I love seeing that tho, got to see it once in real life it was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom