Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

Nice one from this morning and another from exactly one month ago. We usually have a few hunters in the area but they are missing my 'private stock'. [laugh]

2014 11 24 buck2.jpg

2014 10 24 buck1.jpg

This morning's I'm guessing a 6+4? If the right one looked more like the left...

Last edited:
Deer/Moose hybrid ???? - this guy looks awful big through the shoulders and his nose/head look like a moose.

Spindly little antlers - odd looking - doesn't mean it wouldn't get a hole poked in it and brought home though.

Attachments

• WGI_0005.jpg
    WGI_0005.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 158
Color is wrong and he is about the height of a deer - based on other deer I've seen on the same cam.

Example:

Attachments

• WGI_0001.jpg
    WGI_0001.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Color is way off and the legs aren't that thick, but that snout is fat as hell.

ETA: Look at the back right leg, looks pretty thick at the knee.

So I guess I shouldn't poke a hole it - being in Mass.

The white around the nose and coloring had me fooled - plus it doesn't look as leggy as a traditional moose.

Ive gotta upload mine but its some guy in orange hunting my spot ever damn weds and thurs for the last few weeks. In Maine Not Mass

Sent from the blind

Ive gotta upload mine but its some guy in orange hunting my spot ever damn weds and thurs for the last few weeks. In Maine Not Mass

Sent from the blind

Not trying to be a smart ass but how do you know you are not in his spot? Is this public land?

Good luck! I have video of other people getting into my tree stand. [frown]
It is on our club property, but you would think they would at least ask me first. Everyone knows it is my stand, and the 2 people I have vid of know me and know this. No respect man..

Good luck! I have video of other people getting into my tree stand. [frown]
It is on our club property, but you would think they would at least ask me first. Everyone knows it is my stand, and the 2 people I have vid of know me and know this. No respect man..

Now that would not sit well with me and I would discuss it with them.

My issue is when I read that people scout and find areas on public land and feel that it is now theirs. I am not specifically referring to the above post since I am not sure his situation is on public or private.

2500' in the Green Mtns. in Central VT, Moose Highway.

Not sure of the relationship of these two, but they had the nerve to be shacking up by my DEER stand.

Can anyone tell if the last one (a little farther away) is also a moose or a deer?

[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7HldzVsCItcVFlaUGQ0LWh1a2c/view?usp=sharing[/video]

[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7HldzVsCItcQ2d6bjh3ejVlOGM/view?usp=sharing[/video]

[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7HldzVsCItcM2tHLUpaU3BnbHc/view?usp=sharing[/video]

Not trying to be a smart ass but how do you know you are not in his spot? Is this public land?

Its in the middle of my 100+ acres. I post signs that it is open to hunt but to call for permission first, just to avoid issues guessing he missed the sign of course it is right on the path he was on ;)

Sent from the blind

Its in the middle of my 100+ acres. I post signs that it is open to hunt but to call for permission first, just to avoid issues guessing he missed the sign of course it is right on the path he was on ;)

Sent from the blind

Well than I would feel the same way you do. Private land (yours), it is your spot.

On a side note very cool to open to people if they are decent enough to ask first.

This guy has a few years on him...

b813d83e237ca3f28d6b5408c51964de.jpg

f1a8fe9b398be22bfca549a1b592c04b.jpg

Yeah that is one think body on that guy. You tagged out or will you be able to go after him this year? If you can, good luck.

Cut off :( assume coon as I've been getting lots of shots of them in the area. Any of the experts want to take a guess based on the top half of this guy?

And one even I know (from last month)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom