• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What gun have you wanted for a long time but just won't spend the money on?

I saw these at classic firearms....like 3500 bucks or something....I'm like WTF???

Some dude on FALFiles sold one last month. I don't remember the asking price (It was quite high, but I'm not that interested in these), but IIRC it didn't need any bumps, and the seller didn't have to lower the price.

Besides the dream guns which I probably wont ever have the disposable cash for the one I'm having a tough time spending the money on is a left handed Benelli SBE3. I've seen them in the store for around $1800 which isn't all that much cash but still not ready to part with it yet for that gun.

I’ve been talking about a P226 Legion for awhile. The moneys just not there right now.
Really want a
Coonan in 357 Magnum
And
DE IN 357 Magnum
Those I can’t justify that cost.

m110_japan_203hsp01m.jpg

It amazes me on these prices. I bought my Yugoslav SKS for $175. I also saw a Mosin M44 going for $800 last week at a LGS. I bought mine for less the $200. I guess I can look at it like an investment.
Are you shitting me?! $800 for a M44?!!

I’ve been talking about a P226 Legion for awhile. The moneys just not there right now.
Really want a
Coonan in 357 Magnum
And
DE IN 357 Magnum
Those I can’t justify that cost.
I had a coonan and shot the shit out it. It is tough to say that I’d recommend one as the barrel bushing, and slide cracked. And trigger practically felt like it was going to fall out. All of which was fixed by Coonan. But they’re no longer in business so. Sold it in 2017 or 2018

I do miss the rings of fire 😔. And boy they’re fetching a lot of money on gunbroker. I paid like $1300ish for mine which was brand new and it came with 2 mags.

Desert eagles are fun as hell. Though I hear too many bad reviews with the 357s not being reliable. My 44 mag DE has been 100% reliable.

before I retired I always wanted a custom 1911, finally my wife said you aint getting any younger, order it up. It took two years to complete but I got it. A six inch long slide Damascus slide, frame done to colt blue, damascus trigger and hammer. It shoots just as good as it looks. Carniak Custom

I have wanted a Springfield Socom 16 for the longest damn time but I know it just won't get used enough and it's one that I just can't spend the money on.

I have lots of guns I don't use much and have spent good money on but for some reason,
this is the one I just can't seem to do.
I have the cqb model in the archangel stock. Burning 308/7.62 at the range isn’t cheap but one of my favorite rifles to shoot. Fun at 50 yards and 200

Back
Top Bottom