New Acquisitions for November 2006!

ann...youll love the keltec...i dont leave the house without mine...i suggest you take it to the range though and get used to the disgusting trigger creep on it though

Well, here are my new acquisitions for November:

NewNov002.jpg

AMT .45 Backup, Kel-Tec P3AT .380, Glock 22 w/ four hi-caps

A REALLY good weekend

I had the best weekend in regards to gun purchases. First is the Springfield Armory Champion that WChandler had for sale and the other is a Poly Technologies AK-47 clone.

wpns1.jpg

wpns2.jpg

wpns3.jpg

The Champion cost me some coin, but the AK was a deal you can only dream about. It belonged to a friend of mine, who decided he was moving out of the country to take a new job. Because it was a last minute move, he asked me if I wanted his AK. Of course I said yeah, but that I was a little broke due to buying the Champion.

Get this, he says to me. Don't worry about. You can have it. [shocked] "You can have it as in FREE!!!"

WHOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!! Now if only the Pats had won last night, it would of been a perfect weekend.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to post pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! A free AKS, that doesn't happen every day. I also happen to think the underfolding spike bayonet makes it the coolest looking AK out there.

A Pair of Trainers

These finally showed up today. A pair of US Property marked Mossberg .22 trainers.
The top is a 42MB(a), bottom is a 44US.
mos2.jpg

mos1.jpg

Last edited:
Juergen,

I love seeing all your old stuff. I thought Europe frowned on individual
gun ownership, except for hunting rifles and shotguns. Not so?

TBP

The Brits did, we just got some more obstacles in our ways SO FAR.
Since I've got my collector's permit on August 18, the Victory is
acquisition no. ummm 18.[smile]
I'm on a shopping spree, as new legislation is coming our ways.
Dunno what kind of new road blocks they're setting up for us, so
I decided to be on the safe side.

These finally showed up today. A pair of US Property marked Mossberg .22 trainers.
The top is a 42MB(a), bottom is a 44US.
mos2.jpg

mos1.jpg

Great rifles JonJ. I love 22lr military trainers and afforable US ones are getting very hard to find.
I still regret not buying a US Property marked Savage I saw at a gun show a while back.

Great rifles JonJ. I love 22lr military trainers and afforable US ones are getting very hard to find.
I still regret not buying a US Property marked Savage I saw at a gun show a while back.
Thanks. These are my first trainers, got them as a package. They aren't getting any cheaper so I jumped on them. They should be fun shooters.
I could gotten a 10/22 and decked it out but there's more history in these Mossys.

Thanks. These are my first trainers, got them as a package. They aren't getting any cheaper so I jumped on them. They should be fun shooters.
I could gotten a 10/22 and decked it out but there's more history in these Mossys.

They're probably a lot more accurate too.

Back
Top Bottom