What did you buy on Black Friday?

I picked up a Walther PPS .40 S&W along with the extended 7rd mag and some ammo for all the various guns. Was looking at holsters and ironically the holster I have for the 92FS fits the Walther.. sweet!

Attachments

• 20141128_163707.jpg
    20141128_163707.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
I'm getting a couple comp tac ar mag carriers.
5 Armed Response dvd's.
3 pairs of Air Jordan's.
Shag Master hoodie from a Triple Aught Design.
Various patches from Prometheus Design Werx.
3 32gig usb drives.

4 Slayer shirts on sale from the website.

Looking for stuff at:

Rog Tactical
G & R Tactical
Rainier Arms

Last edited:
1000 rounds of 308... ugh
Streamlight TRL1S
Haley Keymod Light Mount
Rainier 15" Force MOD 2 Keymod Rail
BADASS Ambi Safety
Magpul CTR Stock
BCM Vertical Short Grip
SIG Pistol Brace
Craftsman 3 gal, 135 PSI Air compressor

Lets just say my credit card has melted.

Last edited:
Walmart had a sale on T-day on a 50 in Emerson LED TV for $218. At dinner my sister in law said if I wanted to go stand in the line I could take her card and she would buy it for the wife and I for X-mass. So I did. She had me pick them up a surround sound system they wanted while I was there and gave us their old one when I got back.

Our TV had just shit the bed about a week ago. Try as I might I wasn't able to breath life back in to her this time. It was a $6K 55in Pioneer HD Elite that I scored on Craig's for free from someone who couldn't fit it in their new place. The picture was phenomenal. She will be missed. But at least now we don't have to pull money out of the holiday funds to replace the TV. [smile]

Long tube ceramic coated headers, a cat less cross over pipe, a new 102mm intake manifold with matching throttle body and intake. New heads and a cam to come after christmas.

Come on spring.

Vortex Spitfire 3X Scope, drum for my printer, AA & AAA batteries, 2 bottles of anti-ethanol treatment (close-out at HD), a few tools.

2925 rds of .22 at 5 cents a round. 6 boxes of 9mm for $9.99 and some darn tough socks. exciting. didnt wait in a single line.

the dicks in nashua has a MOUNTAIN of all the federal 5.56 on sale that did not sell, lol hopefully we can get that on clearance.

I went by the Dicks in Millbury MA and they had a huge cart with bricks of 5.56 that didnt sell. I was saddened I had nothing to shoot it with.

Titan solos stoves. Awesome deal-free shipping. 30 dollars off stove and BUY ONE get one FREE! Best deal I have seen out there

CMMG 22lr Sierra Wasp upper
2 x Effin- compensators
Raptor charging handle

..and it's not over. Today I'm probably buying a big TV and on Dec 1st I'll probably get Talon rubberized grips for 2 or 3 guns. I regret not getting .22lr ammo and would love to hear about some places in Eastern MA or Southern NE or ME that still have some good deals if they exist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom