• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What did you buy on Black Friday?

Dpms .22 Hbar upper for 299. Going to cut the barrel down so its the same as my 300blk SBR.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Bought 4 boxes of 9mm at Cabelas for $11.99/each, 5 boxes of tula 7.62x39 @ $4.49/each, box of winchester 325-rounds of .22lr from Dicks for $25. Yep, Dicks had boxes of 5.56 on sale they were really not on sale.

Almost pulled the trigger on a Champion Generator that BJs had for sale. I'm watching the price to see if anything more comes off for Cyber Monday. If so I'll be buying one.

Almost pulled the trigger on a Champion Generator that BJs had for sale. I'm watching the price to see if anything more comes off for Cyber Monday. If so I'll be buying one.

check cabelas too. They have those Champion generators on sale all the time.

Me and my father in law each have one. Both work great.

Picked up a Suunto Core "military black" from EMS for $100 off. Also just purchased a Samsung 55" TV from Best Buy. Our old Toshiba 50" HD DLP is giving up the ghost and I've already spent $400+ in new lamps for it... now is as good a time as ever to finally replace it.

I'm up early every day, yesterday no exception. Walked into Dick's at 4am, and was the only customer at the gun & ammo counter. They had lanes taped off on the floor directing buyers to either Ammo or Gun lane. Got all I could, went to the front and there were 5 registers open. Not another soul(customer) at any of them. Other than having to give cashier my license for Big Brother to get all my info - again, I was out the door in no time with lots of ammo at reasonable prices.

Absolutely nothing. Oh wait, I did buy a cup of coffee from dunkin donuts. [laugh]

-Mike

Parts for this!
f4c023cfb749fe02ffd342e0ec1d06bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A High Point in .45, 8 ammo cans, a brick of .22's, a new game camera, and ordered 2 Bushmaster lowers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom