HORA DOLOR information request

I've run it twice and I'm going to be 60 next month. Ask mr.jingles how I did. :)

Sent from the command center in my basement.

I've run it twice and I'm going to be 60 next month. Ask mr.jingles how I did. :)

Sent from the command center in my basement.

The answer is: he ****in smoked me...not only does he shoot well, guys a god damn race horse. Makes me feel like a sack of crap, being more than twice my age...moral of the story: either be young and fit, or be P-14.

kbso7t.jpg

might be fun.

no more god damn canoes though.

kbso7t.jpg

might be fun.

Aw, I was hoping for some shooting from boats this time around. Something like clays overhead as one person paddles:)

I'm sure whatever you guys come up with will be a good time like the last one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really that much at all. Numbers were in original HD3 thread

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

How much ammo did you guys use for the last one?

Depends on how well you shoot!

No, it really wasn't much. Around 100 rifle and pistol per person, and maybe 30 slugs each. And that was running another stage after most people left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im pretty sure I missed out on the last one, but Im in on this one
[thumbsup]
In for sure! And hoping to NOT be the only girl shooting! AND have my AR built before the event.
Right on!
I'd be in
Can I bribe the score keepers with cured and smoked meat products?
Does this even need to be answered [smile]
It would speed things along if we are allowed to simply shoot the team holding us up.
Too much?
Bring your airsoft or paintball gun. A shot in the ass is a sure way to improve the time of the team in front of you [wink]

How about something for us old geezers? Or people that have disabilities or people that are just fat and out of shape? I probably qualify for all of those. These HD's seem to be for young fit people only, and exclude 70% of the shooting public.
I'm fat and out of shape. You'd be surprised at how little running is actually done. A brisk walk is comfortable as most of your time, on course, is done at/on the range. No worries for us oversized hobbits.
kbso7t.jpg

might be fun.
Just because you're the only one that fell out of the boat....

Back
Top Bottom