New acquisitions for February 2009!

Jon, that is very nice indeed!

I don't think that the wooden plug mags had S/Ns on them, so it is strictly a "vintage" thing . . . of which I don't know what years they shipped with.
Yes, they are/were numbered. Funny thing about this one is the pistol serial is 7422 and the mag is 7244. Coincidence or the guy working in the mag room that day was under the weather.

Beautiful! Is that your first Luger?
Thanks. Yup. My one and only.

Some new shotties joined the family

IMG_2733_small.jpg

Saiga 20 - 19" w/ couple extra mags

Winchester Super X2 - 24" (ext mag tube on the way for 3 gun)

Beretta 1200 - 18"

Dillon RL 550B

This was waiting for me when I got home from work today. I ordered it one week ago from Brian Enos. Like Urj I was all set to get a Hornady LnL but the slipping back order date at Midway and my lack of patience caused me to go blue.

dscf0698_med.jpg

dscf0697_med.jpg

CZ-52

sg2720.jpg

I picked up a beautiful CZ-52, sprung for the handpick and was rewarded with a beautiful, shiny bore. Feed ramp looks pristine. This gun is an ergonomic disaster but considering I have 2500 rounds for it, I'll make do [smile]

I also lucked out and found one of the new updated Hornady LnLs on Amazon. Got her all set up and ready to crank out .45 auto.

Any other Chester R&G members here?

Last edited:
Hey Mdntridr, I'm looking for a cz-52 myself (hopefully as nice as yours) and was wondering where (which site) you purchased it from, if you don't mind disclosing it.

THANKS

Picked the shotty up today. Mossberg 500A 12g

IMG_3309.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_3312.jpg

The pistol is a 3rd generation Glock 23 chambered in .40 S&W

Benelli Super Nova

-i really have to get my cat a gun permit. [laugh]

DSCN0510.jpg

DSCN0511.jpg

DSCN0507.jpg

DSCN0515.jpg

picked this up today at Riley's in Hookset, NH.

FA 10 and range report will follow

I'd love to know how that Benelli comfortech stock works for you. I have a Remington 870 which has the Knoxx stock on it. It makes a big difference, with it can fire slugs with it without hurting myself.

I am wondering if the Benelli stock absorbs the kick like the Knoxx stock does, so you can fire slugs without feeling like you got kicked in the shoulder with someone's steel toed boot.

I'd love to know how that Benelli comfortech stock works for you. I have a Remington 870 which has the Knoxx stock on it. It makes a big difference, with it can fire slugs with it without hurting myself.

I am wondering if the Benelli stock absorbs the kick like the Knoxx stock does, so you can fire slugs without feeling like you got kicked in the shoulder with someone's steel toed boot.

i'm a man, so it won't be an issue.

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry not a gun but a knife kit! Bought it off the web for about $30 delivered!
Put this together in about 20 minutes (surprisingly it works too) [banana]

DSCF1138.jpg

100_2776.jpg

A Glock 27 from a trade on this forum

100_2782.jpg

A Bryco M38 in .380 with a creepy history behind it just couldn't let it pass for the price Its the christine of handguns

Back
Top Bottom