• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Hi all. I just signed up for this forum. Found it while looking for a source for models that aren’t on the approved roster. Somewhat new to firearms, got LTC in 2020. Really enjoy shooting and learning.
Hi and welcome.

And, if you like the Forum I hope you will really "sign up."

Hi all. I just signed up for this forum. Found it while looking for a source for models that aren’t on the approved roster. Somewhat new to firearms, got LTC in 2020. Really enjoy shooting and learning.
Same exact story here. Just signed up as well and got my LTC back during the heat of covid for obvious reasons.

Looking forward to being a member here!

Welcome to NES! New folks should check in here and say HI!

Tell us about yourself...Where you live, your firearms experience, and how you found Northeastshooters! Thanks!
HELLO PEOPLE/ IN A FEW MONTHS MY WIFE AND I WILL BR RETURNING TO COMMIECHUSTTES. I'M AN 80 YRS OLD DISABLED NAM VET WITH ONE LEG,WIFE CAN'T WALK EITHER. SO OUR CHILDREN FELI IT WAS TIME TO LEAVE OUR BELOVED FLORID,THE GUNSHINE STATE. NOW I WILL SELL OFF ALL MY NEAT THIHS THAT THE Ma**h***S THINK ARE EVILL. BUT I WILL BRING A COUPLE WITH ME, LUCKY ALL MY KIDS HAVE CCW,WHEW,

HELLO PEOPLE/ IN A FEW MONTHS MY WIFE AND I WILL BR RETURNING TO COMMIECHUSTTES. I'M AN 80 YRS OLD DISABLED NAM VET WITH ONE LEG,WIFE CAN'T WALK EITHER. SO OUR CHILDREN FELI IT WAS TIME TO LEAVE OUR BELOVED FLORID,THE GUNSHINE STATE. NOW I WILL SELL OFF ALL MY NEAT THIHS THAT THE Ma**h***S THINK ARE EVILL. BUT I WILL BRING A COUPLE WITH ME, LUCKY ALL MY KIDS HAVE CCW,WHEW,
Always good to bring some Florida goodies to the state with no true fun. Would love to see what you've got

Always good to bring some Florida goodies to the state with no true fun. Would love to see what you've got
I HAVE MOSTLY HANDGUNS,BUT SOME SHOTGUNS,M1 CARBINES (REAL),IVE TO SELL MY RUGER PC9 AND RUGER PC9 CHARGER AND ALL MY HI CAP MAGS FOR AR15 AND OTHERS. STOCKING UP ON COMPACT 9'S AND MY BELOVED S&W,1911. BUT MOSTLE INTO .22 REVOLVERS NOWADAYS.

I HAVE MOSTLY HANDGUNS,BUT SOME SHOTGUNS,M1 CARBINES (REAL),IVE TO SELL MY RUGER PC9 AND RUGER PC9 CHARGER AND ALL MY HI CAP MAGS FOR AR15 AND OTHERS. STOCKING UP ON COMPACT 9'S AND MY BELOVED S&W,1911. BUT MOSTLE INTO .22 REVOLVERS NOWADAYS.
Remember, the MA approved handgun list is for the selling dealer, NOT the buyer, possession, or ownership by individuals or even sale in a face to face transaction. Mag limits may apply, but that doesn't mean you can't have the handgun. If you still don't want them, sell them after you move here, you'll get more $$ for them.

Hello all, new here. My name is Dan and I've been shooting and reloading for 30+years. I do quite a bit of armorer work on pistols and rifles. New to the forum and will be joining once my paypal funds are uploaded. I'm a member on the 191a4 forum, sturm and others. A buddy of mine had been sending me links to NES for awhile and finally had a chance to check it out. Liking the site so far. Looking forward to 2024!

Hello all, new here. My name is Dan and I've been shooting and reloading for 30+years. I do quite a bit of armorer work on pistols and rifles. New to the forum and will be joining once my paypal funds are uploaded. I'm a member on the 191a4 forum, sturm and others. A buddy of mine had been sending me links to NES for awhile and finally had a chance to check it out. Liking the site so far. Looking forward to 2024!
Welcome!

Welcome Dan.

And now I'm a dues paying member! Had to wait on my PayPal, feel like the membership is well worth it.
Welcome to the 'green' side. [cheers]
Nicholas Hoult Thirst GIF by BuzzFeed

Hi Fellas from NorKali. Long time milsurp and C&R guy. How do you post an Avatar or is it a membership deal? PAX

Last edited:
Just an FYI anyone in Worcester. I submitted my license 1 months ago today and it still hasn’t been sent to Boston. Insane

Just an FYI anyone in Worcester. I submitted my license 1 months ago today and it still hasn’t been sent to Boston. Insane
The foolish think that government is always the answer. The wise know that it is often the problem.

My local PD licensing officer had advised me at the time of my application that she was seeing 8-12 week turnarounds. She was correct and the paperwork spent very little time at my local PD from what I could tell. I think various towns and the state are deliberately slow walking license applications because they can. YMMV.

The foolish think that government is always the answer. The wise know that it is often the problem.

My local PD licensing officer had advised me at the time of my application that she was seeing 8-12 week turnarounds. She was correct and the paperwork spent very little time at my local PD from what I could tell. I think various towns and the state are deliberately slow walking license applications because they can. YMMV.
Theres no legal recourse either right? They do because they can type a thing?

Theres no legal recourse either right? They do because they can type a thing?
'Technically', you, me, we could file suit that they're violating the letter of the law...you're supposed to get a 'decision' within 40 days or so. But, by the time you pay to have an attorney file suit, etc...they can claim that it 'was the holidays', 'the weather', 'short staffing', 'unforeseen circumstances', 'plague, locusts', 'what's behind door #3', they would then simply produce the LTC, the case would be dismissed, you're out your money, and now you're on 'their radar'....I would recommend dedicating that money or another amount and send it into an 2A advocacy / litigation org to help ALL of us, instead. My two cents...

Back
Top Bottom