Please delete

Kisspik002

NES Member
Hey Everyone

I don't mean to sound like a broken record or too sound pushy but our 3 gun match is in about a month and I just wanted to post one last thread inviting anyone who would like to come out to please email me for more information. Thanks again.

Ben. [email protected]

Last edited:
Hey Everyone

I don't mean to sound like a broken record or too sound pushy but our 3 gun match is in about a month and I just wanted to post one last thread inviting anyone who would like to come out to please email me for more information. Thanks again.

Ben. [email protected]

You will get a much better response with as much information as possible posted up front. Especially the intended rules.

Very true.... Ok 6-7 stages, open class people can use whatever they want ( well look at classes) after we see how many shooters we get. We will be following international multi gun association rules.we are shooting at Wayne's weaponry in west boyslton am. Most matches will be on Sunday with a couple on Saturday. That's about it.

Ben,

If this is your match announcement do you have a date, time, cost, round count, slugs or buck needed, max shot size, steel core ammo OK?

Why not just post the specific info instead of the email for info thing?

Thanks,
David E.

Very true.... Ok 6-7 stages, open class people can use whatever they want ( well look at classes) after we see how many shooters we get. We will be following international multi gun association rules.we are shooting at Wayne's weaponry in west boyslton am. Most matches will be on Sunday with a couple on Saturday. That's about it.

I would use the rules from a specific match, Blue Ridge, Rocky Mountain, Superstition Mountain, etc. IMGA is not a "real organization" various versions of the rules are floating around the internet and cause confusion, the 22 inch maximum shotgun barrel lenght in particular.

First match is may 27 Sunday. Set up will be 930 match starts 10-1030, cost I'm gonna change it to make it easier for the next match but this first match were doing 30 bucks and we ask everyone to bring a couple boxes of clays. Round count is gonna be around ( I don't have my folder on me today) but its roughly 100 for pistol and rifle ( shotgun birdshot) 85 shotgun.

Dan I have been reading all different rule and the IMGA rules seemed the simplest in terms of scoring only. For the first match any guns can be used doesn't matter the length, etc. once we get this going and there is more interest then well break the shooters I to classes.

Waynes weaponry, West Boylston is the place were shooting the owner is a very laid back nice guy. The range is behind his residence and gunship so if you pull up to a house don't worry just drive down around back

If you're a USPSA member, get a copy of EZ Winscore. It has a time plus scoring option for multigun matches.

Where is this match being held? I will not be able to attend but would like to come to the next one.

Match will be held at waynes weaponry in west Boylston MA.

The second event for those that asked will be July 8. About 10 am, 930am if your planning on shooting

Hey everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that the match for this Sunday is still on. The rain isn't coming til aftern2pm so were going to start 930/10am sharp. If you can make it great! If not we hope to see you at our July 8 match I'll post more info closer to July. Thanks Ben

This event was a great time, Ive never done any type of 3 gun shooting and neither had most of the other guys at the event. it went relatively smooth and I'm looking forward to the next one. If you're a casual shooter with an interest I would def suggest coming to the next event, very professional.

Back
Top Bottom