Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FID

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I live in a free state and don't need one

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I don't have a license

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Class A, Protection of Life. Was told that renewal (new style) (Expires in August) that I am expecting soon will be Class A no restrictions.

Chris

I'm a loser. I live in Boston and I don't give money to Menino the Hutt's campaign so you know what I got.

<sigh>

Last edited by a moderator:
Permit? Don't need no steenkin' permit.

But, I do have a NH Non-Res and a Utah Non-Res, since other states require permits.

Of course, Type 01 and 06 FFL's for the family business.

Last edited:
I have an NH concealed permit, hoping to send in my FFL03C&R paperwork Saturday, if I ever get a storefront maybe I'll try for the FFL01 SOT class 3.

By the way, the ATF website lists the number of FFLs in NH as 773, do you think this includes C&Rs?

tele_mark said:
Wow! There's a huge ratio forming here on ALP to other licenses! I wonder if this is representative of things in general or is it just representative of the members of NES?
yeah, I thought I posted something similar but I don't see it. I wonder, too.

Though I think that from hearing all of the people on this board that what is really going on is that we have a representation of the entire state, and northeast. The horror stories and "no I won't give you an ALP unless you're my best friend" occurences are more advertised and discussed, but in reality that's happening mostly in the Boston-metro area.

I think that if we did a second poll of just us sad few with restricted licenses you'll find the vast majority applied within a 10-15 mile radius of the city.

Back
Top Bottom