HORA DOLOR: Winter Failings. Feb 24th. Information within!

So the first mags have to only have the round count indicated? The additional mags can be maxed out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First series of mags are the ones we're basing this off of, correct.

Triple loadout:

Rifle
Three 5-rnd rifle (standing, kneeling, prone...one mag each section, theoretically [wink])
Two 15-rnd rifle (still forcing mag changes if you really suck that bad)

Pistol:
Two 6-rnd pistol mags/wheels
Two 12-rnd mags (wheels are stuck at whatever they have) Or three 10-rnd mags, 10, 10, and 4....or whatever combo you want, depending on your gun.

Trap: load individually, per pull, no multiple loads.

Slugs:
5 rounds.
Er....10 more rounds. However you can carry them.

All extra ammo is staged in an igloo on the pond. [laugh]

...or wherever is most convenient.

So, me and my mate don't have any slugs yet. Only ones we found around here are at dicks for $16 a box of $5. Have a couple more places to check tomorrow. But in worse case scenario, anyone have some they are willing to sell the both of us? 12ga.

So, me and my mate don't have any slugs yet. Only ones we found around here are at dicks for $16 a box of $5. Have a couple more places to check tomorrow. But in worse case scenario, anyone have some they are willing to sell the both of us? 12ga.

If you don't get any pm me asap

Sent using my all knowing google phone

Those of you who are looking for slugs, walmart usually has some decent stocks left for 12g. I picked up the remington bulk value pack (15) slugs for about 11.xx and winchester 7.5 target shot for about 7.xx

Just keep in mind if you're short on ammo that there's only 2 "real" runs. The 3rd and 4th are extras. Someone chime in if I'm wrong. I know it's tough getting ammo right now and I'm sure everyone who's attending also feels that pain.

240x7jc.jpg

what is this forecasted bullshittery?! has anyone else heard moar about this? how bad will this actually be?

of everyone we're probably the second closest and i wouldn't want to drvie out in a foot of snow, i know how weird 13 can get sometimes. been doing the drive for five years and did a 180 in the car once.

240x7jc.jpg

what is this forecasted bullshittery?! has anyone else heard moar about this? how bad will this actually be?

of everyone we're probably the second closest and i wouldn't want to drvie out in a foot of snow, i know how weird 13 can get sometimes. been doing the drive for five years and did a 180 in the car once.

I hve a 4wd truck but if I have to plow, I may have a conflict.

Question on Running Strategy. The rules say Remember, only one member shoots at a time. Does that mean on a team, or if someone from anther team is shooting, I have to wait until they are done before I can shoot? If the former, then does it make sense for the team members to stick together for the run, or should one run ahead if they are fast like that Mr. Bolt character?

A bit over an hour drive for me but I'm sure the Audi Allroad Quatro can handle a little snow.

Our walmart has been out of slugs for over a week, been checking constantly. I did find some 3" magnums, so if anyone wants those I can trade em for 2 3/4". One more place for me to check though and place I got the 3" from like me so said I can return em if I can't use em.

What are the "games" going to be like between shooting events? We getting down and dirty in the snow and mud? Need to know how to dress or if I need to bring waterproof gloves in addition to possible shooting gloves or the like.

Question on Running Strategy. The rules say Remember, only one member shoots at a time. Does that mean on a team, or if someone from anther team is shooting, I have to wait until they are done before I can shoot? If the former, then does it make sense for the team members to stick together for the run, or should one run ahead if they are fast like that Mr. Bolt character?

I didn't see that anywhere...as far as I know both shooters shoot at the same time.

Our walmart has been out of slugs for over a week, been checking constantly. I did find some 3" magnums, so if anyone wants those I can trade em for 2 3/4". One more place for me to check though and place I got the 3" from like me so said I can return em if I can't use em.

I'll trade for em if you can't find anything else. I'll be trying to bring some extra anyway.

I didn't see that anywhere...as far as I know both shooters shoot at the same time.

You must stay together. That's what "team" means [wink].

You will be linked at the hips for the trap section: One loads/pulls while the other shoots. Whatever it takes to blow up clays or miss them all, you as a team will have to figure that out.
You will both then travel on to the next area.

As far as shooting together, if the RO only hears one hit, it's only one hit, even if that means both slugs/rifle rounds hit at the same time... You can space your shooting to make sure multiple hits are, in fact, registered.
Pistols *must* be shot individually, regardless if you have 90 handguns on you or only the one to be shared between the two of you, because of the gear laid out.

Ah do believe our Fearless Leaders said a team could share a single rifle/pistol/shotgun between them as they would NOT be shooting at the same time?
You can share as little, or as much, as you would like. Each team member must carry their respective ammo.

I have increased my collection a bit and will be willing to loan out my M&P 9mm (stock MA trigger) if someone needs it. You supply the ammo.

So the first mags have to only have the round count indicated? The additional mags can be maxed out?

Correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah do believe our Fearless Leaders said a team could share a single rifle/pistol/shotgun between them as they would NOT be shooting at the same time?

This statement is correct. Both members are not required to share, but you certainly can. Due to range constraints we are having one shooter at a time.

Back
Top Bottom