HORA DOLOR: Winter Failings. Feb 24th. Information within!

If you have ammo, you shall run the Hora Dolor 2! As bannana boy.
So it has been said, so it shall be done. You WILL be sporting that banana, though....

I am IN. I am still looking for a team mate.
I am planning to run as "It's Time 2A Support Team". Will be wearing a It's Time 2A logo and info on my back if that's ok.
Absolutely wear anything you want. Now, if you show up in a cheetah thong and a 2A shirt.....well, I'll make sure we have plenty of $1's to "coax" you along the course [smile]

Team "Where's John and Ringo?" getting set up.

My buddy Paul and I need to sit down and figure out what to run for gear, but leaning towards a Garand, an antique 12 ga pump, and some 686's.

convince sarah to run with me, tell her it's not so bad. she is a little worried about the shotgun part, but i have only shot clays wth a shotgun twice in my life so i will be laughed at as it is expected that as a gun guy i should know how to do this.

convince sarah to run with me, tell her it's not so bad. she is a little worried about the shotgun part, but i have only shot clays wth a shotgun twice in my life so i will be laughed at as it is expected that as a gun guy i should know how to do this.

Tell her she can use my shotguns if the organizers would be so kind as to not match us head to head. Get up here and we will give her a clays lesson. You need to pick up your bday present anyway ;)

i do, i do, i do.

i was going to bring my 590 with HAVE A NICE DAY bayonet on it. tactical scoring requires a tactical shotgun.

If I get a chance to get it happy, I may bring my Parker for the bird gun phase. Because I will treasure a picture of me shooting a SxS while wearing a chest rig.

I approve the bayonet. But I think they were verboten last time. What say the refs?

We're going to laugh at you anyway [laugh]

Note: Only one person has to shoot trap while the other person feeds the manual machines. Your team just needs to hit 4 clays....or look like a fool spraying lead shot all over the place and missing every one of them, thus the clay limit. We don't want you shooting at 400 clays and not hit one, lol.

Tell her she can use my shotguns if the organizers would be so kind as to not match us head to head. Get up here and we will give her a clays lesson. You need to pick up your bday present anyway ;)
Absolutely. Might I join in the fun, too?

If I get a chance to get it happy, I may bring my Parker for the bird gun phase. Because I will treasure a picture of me shooting a SxS while wearing a chest rig.
I approve the bayonet. But I think they were verboten last time. What say the refs?

Seeing as they're not running around, trying to stab bananas, I'm ok with the bayonet, lol. Sweetjeep, what say you?

We're going to laugh at you anyway [laugh]

Note: Only one person has to shoot trap while the other person feeds the manual machines. Your team just needs to hit 4 clays....or look like a fool spraying lead shot all over the place and missing every one of them, thus the clay limit. We don't want you shooting at 400 clays and not hit one, lol.

Absolutely. Might I join in the fun, too?

Seeing as they're not running around, trying to stab bananas, I'm ok with the bayonet, lol. Sweetjeep, what say you?

Ahhhhhh. Very good.

She can still use my slug gun. :)

Thank you! What do you want in on? A clays lesson? Or are you Atilla's twin and want a present too? [rofl]

Yay! I see lots of pocket knives and duct tape.

Tell her she won't be the only newbie female there, my wife is running it with me and she is new to shooting.
we can schedule a "practice" day at the range some sunday before the 24th

I'd be interested in the "practice" session if you have the space. I haven't shot clays in too many years and could use a re-intro :)

i will go into this un-practiced. my club is one of if not the largest skeet and trap clubs in MA. i avoid skeet and trap because it's not fun for me and now i am to be punished for ignoring the fuddier side of life. [laugh]

i will go into this un-practiced. my club is one of if not the largest skeet and trap clubs in MA. i avoid skeet and trap because it's not fun for me and now i am to be punished for ignoring the fuddier side of life. [laugh]

Sporting clays. It is even Fudd-ier. Golf with guns! There are carts and everything. Now I know what to get you as a present next year - come on, out Fudd the Fudds!

(I love sporting clays)

carts? no way.

i'd hope that they drink less when their O/Us than with their 9 iron or whatever... i hate golf, too. [laugh]

You tell me. The lodge at the last sporting clays course we went to:

PA260221.jpg

Last edited:
Paypal inbound to Joe for Entropy's entry fees. "Team Entropy" is gluten-free and too organic. We prefer just "Entropy."

(The universe has entropy, which is tending towards chaos - and it's nice to know we're on the winning side. [smile]) Chaos is in the house!

omg. it's like an applebees had sex with a bass pro shop.

also i just placed an order in the AR500 armor group buy... if i get the plates and a carrier in time i promise to run the hora dolor in them.

Paypal inbound to Joe for Entropy's entry fees. "Team Entropy" is gluten-free and too organic. We prefer just "Entropy."

(The universe has entropy, which is tending towards chaos - and it's nice to know we're on the winning side. [smile]) Chaos is in the house!

In other words, there is now a nerd team in the competition? :)

Back
Top Bottom