HORA DOLOR: Winter Failings. Feb 24th. Information within!

Technically Adam.. I don't think you need to be so offended about having to (OR NOT TO) duct tape your bayonet to the item of choice. Lest we not forget that duct tape was originally created for the military. As such, it is a wholly approved method of attaching anything to armament or armament to anything.

Fact.

As to team Power Bottom.. uuhh.. yeah.

power bottom also doubles as a heavy metal. geeking out up in here with Pb everywhere.

[laugh] Chemistry jokes? Even my chemist office mate doesn't make chemistry jokes! [rofl] Are you drunk?

Scratch that. Stupid question. Crack a window just in case it is fumes from something and carry on. I LOL'd. [grin]

[laugh] Chemistry jokes? Even my chemist office mate doesn't make chemistry jokes! [rofl] Are you drunk?

Scratch that. Stupid question. Crack a window just in case it is fumes from something and carry on. I LOL'd. [grin]

plastic fumes and not enough coffee. i'll be drunk later. first power-bottoming, then sound relationship advice, and finally chemistry jokes.

What do we do with chemists when they die? We BARIUM!

Old chemists never die - they just fail to react!

ba dum pum chink!

ha.

barium causes spore cell death. with the spore under our control we will crush our enemies, etc.

Hey Mr_hao.. I still have your shitty prize from last time. But I am a terrible person. So if you can be bothered to show up again, I'll deliver it! :)

lol no biggie, if we attend we'll just end up using it at the rifle range or something.

100 yard pistols anyone??

hahaha. Someone will be running a pistol as their rifle. It's an AR pistol. Honestly, I suspect Joe is on the same page, if you want to run a pistol as your rifle.. more power to ya!

The conclusion is.... No.

Because the loaners are not likely to be fancy, double barreled or semi automatic you do not get to score doubles.

HOWEVER, if you're a stallion and want to be a badass and shoot doubles anyway, because you think you are that damn good, you can still throw 2. But I'll instruct the scorer of trap to take notes and when the shooter misses doubles he/she shall be called out in front of everyone. :)

Your call.

anyone got one of the huge 1911 mags in that case? hah.

sarah will be running my 92FS, i will have my SW1911. will 115gr FMJ be enough to put down the targets we will be shooting with pistol? she is not quite comfortable enough yet with the 8045.

ok good, she was a little concerned about it. i have one box of 124gr, but the rest of my shit is weak-ass 115gr. at least it will probably be WWB or federal and not UMC.

Not overkill, just inefficient.

Meh. We have a three member team with eight legs. One of the rifles we will be running is a .450. We have a 20 mm in the safe. We own three trucks. We once hosted an NES event that featured 40 individual mac&cheese/buffalo chicken/bacon pies. Efficiency is really not our hallmark.

Meh. We have a three member team with eight legs. One of the rifles we will be running is a .450. We have a 20 mm in the safe. We own three trucks. We once hosted an NES event that featured 40 individual mac&cheese/buffalo chicken/bacon pies. Efficiency is really not our hallmark.

Good point [laugh] and those pies were delish, btw.

Back
Top Bottom