HORA DOLOR: Winter Failings. Feb 24th. Information within!

can i used steel CASEd ammo (wolfs?)
Steel cased doesn't matter. Just nothing that will damage an AR500 plate, like Penetrator or steel core ammo.

What is all this talk of running? I'll be operating at my usual highly efficient pace just like last time. [mg]
[laugh]

Hey Joe. What is with the favoritism? They should have to run the course just like the rest of us!
Favoritism? I just don't want them ending up in Fitchburg like they did last time [rofl2]

i so badly want to carry a rifle... but i know why we don't get to play those kinds of reindeer games.

we should do a group buy on blue guns, spraypaint them hot pink (just 'cause), and have to carry those. rubber duckies!

Listen up kids..

We have listed a MINIMUM amount of weight and items. No maximum. By god I ENCOURAGE you to carry whatever spray painted, cobbled together, armor plated, dog bone carrying, whatever you need! The more the merrier!!

The more ammo you carry the smarter you are. We stated a MINIMUM. Not a max.

Positions in which the rifles will shoot. Atilla will be shooting reverse cowgirl. The rest of you will have a an assortment of slightly different requirements.

Bayonets - I encourage their use.

Nicole mentioned sharing weapons - all good, but please be sure to tell us the day of if this is happening and we won't run you heads up. Or if you want to be run heads up.. we'll figure something out. I may or may not run this one but I'll bring equipment.

- - - Updated - - -

I note that there is still no crew-served weapon or artillery stage. You guys need to step it up at HD.3.

Slackers. ;)

Like Joe said.. stay tuned. Assuming this event goes well, and is "profitable" there are BIG things in store for event 3.

Bayonets

Like Joe said.. stay tuned. Assuming this event goes well, and is "profitable" there are BIG things in store for event 3.

Huzzah!

Adam - dig out the pistol bayonets! And the duct tape, for our ARs are Mass legacy guns with neutered barrels. Boooooo.

Will there be canons? 10 bore shotguns? Elephant rifles? Will we be reenacting the "wrong rec room" scene from Tremors? I think we can land hits on a target the size of a Graboid. :)

What kind of swinger target? Moving left to right?

How about we all just show up and shoot what sweetjeep and joe have set up?

Adam - dig out the pistol bayonets! And the duct tape, for our ARs are Mass legacy guns with neutered barrels. Boooooo.

My pistol bayo fits properly and doesn't need duct tape. [wink]

My pistol bayo fits properly and doesn't need duct tape. [wink]

Sentence structure. I haz it. Well had it. It seems to come and go. Regardless, the duct tape is for the lug-less ARs. Unless you want to bring the .444 Marlin. Which needs duct tape too. (They'll probably disapprove of you taking pot shots at steel with a Barrett, so you may need to restrain your recoil love just a wee bit.) Do we have any rifles with lugs that can cross state lines? Yikes. A hole in the armory. We must patch it!

Sentence structure. I haz it. Well had it. It seems to come and go. Regardless, the duct tape is for the lug-less ARs. Unless you want to bring the .444 Marlin. Which needs duct tape too. (They'll probably disapprove of you taking pot shots at steel with a Barrett, so you may need to restrain your recoil love just a wee bit.) Do we have any rifles with lugs that can cross state lines? Yikes. A hole in the armory. We must patch it!

Was going to bring the 450 and who would need a bayo when your shooting a 450 Bushmaster? Besides, I will have either a USMC Ka-Bar or the Pigsticker.
And yes, we do have a MA Compliant rifle with a bayo lug.

Last edited:
Im the guy thats always got the hand up when the teacher asks "does anyone have any questions "

You can always ask yourself the questions that come into your brain. I'm sure the answers would be better than those on the internet.

I think I just fell in love with you. [dance]

Take a number!

Back
Top Bottom